The Last Boss of the Tutorial Level

(Wrath19: Hope you all are ready, because once this battle is over the holes are filled up and everything to the point from here on out. There will be one last adventure, one last task, a final way to complete this part of the story. Once this is done the "True and Game" will begin where I will give you all the best and great book for you all to see)

Third POV 

Imposter Zane: It seems that you people finished this world. The imposter Zane said as he looks at the four. 

The group of four gamers looked at their possessed friends Zane and Sophia the four looked at them and before the fight starts Mike spoke. 

Mike: Tell me- no tell us who set the plays? and whose this other God of Games? Mike spoked to the two. 

The two looked at each other and the imposter Zane spoke. 

Ymo: Well fine this will be your last time getting the learning the truth. The God of Games or say Goddess of Games of your world, her name was Riraura she was the one that made this whole thing happened. By the way my name is Ymo as for her you can call her Sola. 

Sola: We were once her allies and she was our problem. Thanks to her and her fucking life games she gave so many people the ideas of these "games!" and failed games. Let me give you so many examples! Doom, Yakuza, Final Fantasy, Monster Hunter, The Witcher, Dark Souls, Resident Evil, and OF ALL THE FUCKING GAMES YOU THINK OF!!!??? THESE GAMES MADE SO MANY HUMANS MADE A LIVING OF THIS!!?? SO MANY TO GET AWAY THE WORLD OF REAILTY!!?? do to this she was as we know as the Lady of Games!? Sola shouted in rage at the end emitting a purple of glow. 

Ymo: Do to this! killing, warm, all of that was nothing compare to these games! the games became more of life! between death games, trap games, war games- ALL OF IT!!!?? WE WERE SICK OF IT! GAME THIS! GAME THAT! FUCK THEM ALL!!!! so we hatched a plan. 

The four tensed and got prepared for what is to come out of their mouths. 

Ymo: We gather Teto, Nito, and her to come and we hatched a game plan of the deal. We choose and to that follow six people of your world to see if they have the potential. The deal was if they passed this test they would be candidates of becoming the Next, King of Games. Ymo said as Will question this bullshit. 

Will: Okay, what now? "King of Games?" bitch this ain't Yu-gi-oh! we don't have duel disks! 

Sola: You foolish human! *Sola shouted in rage as she starts talking again* if one of either God of Goddess gives the title of, "King of Games" they would be able to do such power of it. To beat games and make games to put the charry on top get the power. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!?? who ever has the title of "King of Games" as this person played, create, watches, or even the bases of real life that person could learn and become the worlds most powerful being as to become the next God of Games! but...

Ymo(disgusted): If a Lady or Lord of games give the title that power is now doubled by that, whoever carries it would be able to do tasks and to put simple become the child of the Lord or Lady of games. As to put one more to it! this power is more stupid that even the god themselves don't know what power is it not even the documents says it. goes back to normal* But, again this was their win, but if they failed well..

Both of them smiled like the shit bags of baddies they are as the four hated it. 

Ymo/Sola: WE CAN DESTORY ALL GAMES ALONG WITH ALL OF THE OTHER WORLDS THAT HAS OTHER GOD OF GAMES! The two said in such fucked up joy. 

Will: WHAT A WEAKASS MOTVATION OF THESE TWO FUCK BOYS! 

The two villains looked over to Will as with the other three whose seemed to be timid by Will to what he's about to say.