The moment of Truth and welcome back friend

(Author: Okay know that this lemon scene or chapter is going to go "slow and steady" NOT fast and such. I've read these lemon books and god damn! sex doesn't work like that! and people in teenagers don't and can't do this. They aren't known how to fuck yet! so know that this is going to be slow and steady that it can go. Plus its pretty romantic and please enjoy this chapter, but before you do look at the pic on top and who do you think is hot? and best female character in video games)

Third POV

Right now the first one to go will be Penny and Will in the room where the room filled with lust in the air. The room contained big bed, both sides having small wooden cabinets with drawers, on top of the two wooden cabinets with drawers are two small table lamps, those are all in the left side as for the rights side of the room were two black huge 6 Drawer Dressers also has small table lamps on top of them as well, on the ground is a circle carpet, to where the top of the two is a ceiling fan, to the front of them is a door and that door leads to a bathroom containing a shower with others stuff like a normal bathroom, but contains clothes for both Penny and Mike, and finally all and all smooth and slow music for the newly wed.

As the two Penny and Will stand in their formal wear in the room Will is pretty upset. As Will looks down to the note that his own mother wrote for him once they enter the room.

"To my dear son right now if you're reading this and sees what lies in the room is that its your turn to take up the clan. For that you need to become a man to gain more power and accept your true self. To do so you must have sex and give everything the two you have to have a good enough match to show everyone in the Yakuza system and your enemies that you're Will Hyo, Leader of the Hyo Clan. Do your best!"

P.S. I want four more girls and six boys

Will(red): *throws the note* It has confirm.... MY MOTHER IS INSANE!! (mind) What are you trying to do mom!? want Penny and I to make a soccer team!!?? Will said with a red face and with a angry face.

Penny(mad): Oh my... d-d-does your mother w-w-want u-u-us to have.. sexual i-i-i-intercourse!? Penny stuttering with her own face red.

Will turns to Penny and sees her new dress that after Mike and Ruby had her wedding.

Will(mind/red): Damn it! you look to good in that dress! Will exclaimed in his mind as he looks away from Penny to hid his red face

They did as well being said they didn't need to be all fancy, but that didn't stop the clan to spread the good news being said once again Shinra to be the best man again. Both Will and Penny have rings Will has a emerald like gem that in the middle of it has a symbol of some kind of cyber sword. For Penny she has a mix black and grey gem and the symbol in the middle is that of a Panther roaring to right side.