Another problem and Final Boss is coming, get ready?

Three hours earlier

Will POV

Will: What the hell!? why would-

Jean: Look! I will be your guide and all! please let me join you to kill the man that has the Red Light District.

Will: How can I be sure that I can even trust you?

Jean: Well I did give you a bunch of cash and gave you breaks during your station.

Will: That doesn't mean I can trust you.

Jean: Look! if I was here to kill you I would of done so, but! ...look around. You just killed Crank and beat that mutation or whatever it is. Right now I just lost my friend Rick! He said with anger.

Will: What Rick!? what happen?

I look at Jean as he leans back at a wall with sadness.

Jean: I wasn't summon or was here at all. I was in a different world where magic and all that Otaku you people like.

Will: First, how dare you! I just watch anime for how the plot and the stuff I like example Baki love the music and the fights! plus the way how people fight back in the past. OR! kengan ashura that's a winner! being the Hype Music and the different styles of how people fight! I said with a pasted off tone.

Jean: Just listen to my damn story already! *I shut up and pay attention again* Back to my story I wasn't what people said. You maybe wondering how I was surviving if I was good? well I used to have a lover and I'm bisexual being said I did have one person back in my own world. He was a lovely man name Liev and we were in love even tho I was a demon.

Will: Aw~ that's nice at least.

Jean: Yeah... it was nice.... until he came.

Will: Who?

Jean: The person that you guys been looking for.

Will(shocked): WHAT!? SO THE FUCK BOY THAT WE BEEN LOOKING FOR ALSO ABOUT TO FIGHT FOR THE READERS-

Jean: What?

Will: The question the moment, -IS A ISKEAI FUCK BOI!? SON OF A BITCH! WHOSE THE GODDESS BECASUE A BITCH MUST HAVE GAVE THIS POWER TO HIM! also do you know what abilities he has?

Jean: Well he has elemental magic

Will: So he's a magic bitch.

Jean: Can use any sword weapon very well.

Will: Now a little magic pussy ass bitch.

Jean: Can speak any language plus with comrades with him for fights he can use saint powers.

Will: A little bitch ass pussy ass magic little fuck boi piece of shit head ass that my local church wouldn't let his bitch ass near the fucking holy water head ass.

Jean: That's a long insult there.

Will: Yes, and I don't care. Please keep going

Jean: From the way he fights he has the skill "pricing" or something between those lines.

Will: Little bitch pussy ass fucking magic mother fucker no style bitch ass fucking casual bitch boi pays to win little shit no real fucking skill fucking magic bitch. Fucking using skills and not using actual skill little bitch pussy cockroach looking ass bitch.

Jean: You really need to hold back.

Will: .....No

Jean: *sighs* Anyways, I know two skills that helped him to get him into this level. One skill "Making Slaves" and the other being "Level Sex drive." The first skill allows him to control a huge number of slaves or just pawns being anything, but his preference is women. Second skill is where things get disturbing and disgusting like any like rpg killing monsters or other such will level up his levels. But, for this skill to be allowed he just needs have sex to level up the more sec he can do and give the more level he will earn. Being said I forgot to mention all slaves will have the skill "EXP share" mostly put he will gain the same EXP as he slaves. He explained to me and I'm livid.