YEAH!! ITS ME AGAIN! AND ITS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A RIDE!

(Deadpool: HEY!! YA'LL!! ITS ME!! YOUR FAVORITE FORTH WALL BREAKER DEADPOOL!! and you maybe wondering, what do mean you're here again Deadpool? well my good reader. Back two chapters ago you saw me with my newly adopted partner! *picks up Oddish* his name is Green! and hope you know what I mean by that. Anyways! yeah I took over Wrath19 chapter title for second to make it mine also art. Anyways if you guys saw the art then you'll get where's this chapter is going. So! that's all I have to say, but wish me luck and if your trainer YOUR DEAD IF YOU CROSS PATH WITH ME AND MY PARTNER!! See ya~!)

Will POV

As the three kids came out of the machine and once I saw them I fucking can't believe my virgin eyes. Okay all three of them are girls, fuck! why? because that means my father instincts will kick in anytime also I think they're all six years old. The first one being the first one to come out she has short black hair with a red hair band, a pink like rose dress, black dress shoes with black socks, and red eyes, second one being a girl again has short blond hair with a black hair band, bright baby blue dress, white dress shoes with white socks, and dark blue eyes, now finally the last one being the either youngest or the unease one because she looks like she will cause chaos as its a mistake she has long smooth  blueish gray hair with a small black hair tie, white dress, red dress shoes with white socks as well, and red eyes like the the black hair one. All of them were small like Art, but much cuter also being the problem being that.... I don't have a boy.... damn it... BUT!! either way I'll love them. 

Once I looked at them closely I knew that these little girls are Aigis, Metis, and Labrys from the persona series. HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!!!??? my fucking blood or sperm or whatever the fuck the medical shit the doctor do. I just brought these girls from the fucking Atlus the game company also in the game world into the real world. .....I question whatever the fuck that's inside my blood or my DNA. 

Aigis: Where are we? 

Labrys: YEAH! where are we!? and who are they!? She said as she pointed at Penny and I. 

Metis: They maybe the people that brought us here. Be careful they maybe thieves. She said in a defensive tone. 

The machine started to speak once more. 

NOW A HAPPY COUPLE HAS BEEN BORN! THIS SHALL BE YOUR NEWLY BREED CHILDREN OF YOURS DO TO THE DNA STRAINS AND PERSONA TRAISTS OF YOU TWO! NOW SIGNING OFF! 

From that statement alone I just had kids that are in enemy territory that Neo, Mike, and I just killed off the guys who were alive, and that we're in this creepy ass basement shit that I would consider to run the fuck out. 

Mike(goes up to Penny and I and whispers): Yo! congratulation on both of you getting kids. Now Art can be the big sister in the family now. Good going! This motha fucka said as he gave a stupid smile with a thumbs up also shacking his head up and down. 

Before I could say anything Penny went at them like no tomorrow, but carefully as she bends down to them. But, as she does this.... this is what is happening in my head.

Will(mind):

As my head and my body went to floor as steam started to form from my head back to Penny talking to them. 

Penny: Salutation you three! do you know who I am? She said in a cheery tone as she always does... I love Penny. 

The three girls shake their heads as they're now curious now to who is this woman. 

Penny: Well I'm your mother! and your my children!