Looks like... were about to hit the final rounds

(Author: Look if you want the fight with Weiss and Yang sorry. The reason for it because that episode doesn't have anything also changing the future. Soooo sorry I have to skip that one)

Mike POV

Everything is coming to the end soon. The last few duo matches came to an end. The one v one matches are now on the way. Yang, Penny, Pyrrha, and me are going to be the last fighters to be standing. I can guess that the next match is me against Yang. Also Lily asked me a favor that I wouldn't agreed to, but it was goddamn funny. After their fight with Flynt and Neon Lily asked me to give her a Nurse outfit so that she can heal Weiss. So I did once I did as soon as Lily went to Weiss I got a text from her. It said "YOU BIG DUMBASS OF A WOLF!! WHY DID YOU LET HER DO THIS!!?? AND... thank you.." from that I was laughing my ass off from this. Also Ironwood or aka fucking paranoia backstabbing piece of shit only thinking about the humans then the faunus first asshole kept his promise. Ruby and I met up with her and she told us that she'll be joining Beacon after the tournament Ruby was very pleased about this. Oh! also Ruby explain about Penny and I gave Penny a big old hug and Penny was happy. She returned the hug to me as well, but luckily I survived the hug. So everything is going on the right track... that I would've said until until Spark inform me about Sandy and Will. Looks like Sandy is going to be onto of the stadium to.. I would say "Catch a Meal." By that I'm the meal and I need someone to take her out. 

Mike(mind): I guess Will is making his move. I see that Pyrrha won't be the final boss she'll be that one final boss that she isn't the final boss then the final boss come around with full power.(looking at you Dark Souls 2.. fucking piece shit that I beat) I got to call Lily and the others!

I then called Lily that's in team RWBY room.

Lily(On the phone): What do you want bro? right now I'm a bit business. 

I was about to say something until-

Weiss(background): Lil! stop this! calm down I can't take this!

Once I heard this my mind was in the fucking sky boy!!

Mike(mind): Oh my god... she's doing it.... oh my god.... she's 15 and Weiss is fucking 17! Jesus Christ and she's doing this!?

Lily(on the phone): Uh.. bro? you still there?

Mike: Yup! yup! still here! (cough) j-just telling you to come back to the room. Art is with Ruby, Yang, and Blake. Just... finish up.. what your doing.(mind) .....Lily became a man before me...Holy shit.

Lily(on the phone): Okay! see you there.

Before I could say my good bye I heard Weiss and just... Holy Shit! 

Weiss(background): Lily what are you- moans~ 

Right then and there I just hung up the phone. I look at the window and with an anime tear came down as I pose looking at the window.

Mike: I guess.. Lily is more grown then I am.

(Time Skip to Lily holding the phone to her neck as she is giving Weiss a massage)

After I called Lily I called Amber. Amber is with Neo at the fairgrounds winning a bunch of games. Once I called them they all headed towards their team room where I'm waiting for them. Moments later Neo,Amber, and Lily opened the door where I was waiting for them. Once entered I told them.. what going on.

Neo: What's up? She said as she is hugging about five wining stuff animals.

Amber: What's going on? is the enemy here? She said as she is hugging a huge teddy bear. 

Lily: Yeah! I was healing my Weiss! what's going on? She said as she is still wearing the Nurse outfit I gave her.

Mike: ...Will and Sandy are here.(mind) Also sure you were sis, but I'm going to call you Big sis for now on what you done to Weiss already.