Final Level, are you ready?

Third POV

The team has finally did it the beaten the bosses and one of the bosses has joined them to help to take down the final boss. They all were in the car at the time, but in a different type of vehicle being like a Van. As they drove Jean wonder about something that caught his attention. 

Jean: Hey Will can I ask you something? Jean asked to Will whose drinking a coke. 

Will: What? 

Jean: When or why did you come to like Penny? by that I mean the real reason no bullshit. Jean said with a serious tone. 

This caught everyone attention even the so call General Ironwood who is staring at him like a person getting a gun pointed at him or her. Oh yeah forgot to mention once Ironwood learned about Penny being Android and all also having kids with Will. Well.. 

Flashback

Ironwood(rage): GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THAT FUCKING BOX YOU FUCKING FAUNUS! Ironwood said as he started to shoot at the box. 

Will dodged rolled out of the box where he was hiding and moved to a cement block and hid there. 

Will(scared): SIR THIS IS A HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING!! PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN-

Ironwood(rage): *shoots another round* I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON! WHEN I WAS BACK ON REMNANT YOU TOOK THE LIBERITY TO HAVE YOUR WAY WITH PENNY POLENDINA VIRGENITY! Ironwood shouts at Will as another bullet was shot. 

Will(scared): NO NO NO! I DIDN'T HVA E SEX! WE'RE NOT EVEN MARREIED YET! AND-

Ironwood(rage): *shoot another round* SO YOUR PLANNING ON GETTING MARRIED HUH!? NOT ON MY WATCH! GET YOUR FILTHY ASS OUT HERE SO THAT I CAN SHOOT YOU DOWN! Ironwood shouted more with more bullet shots came out

Will(scared): MIKE FUCKING HELP ME!!!!! Will yelled as a huge echo went out finishing the flashback. 

Flashback Over

Will So you want to know why how I came to love and devoted my own future with hers onto my own two feet. Will said as he takes another drink. 

Everyone looks at Will as he he stops drinking his coke and looks at his coke and starts to move the can around as he shows the eyes of happiness.

Will: To begin I was a young boy or whatever you want to call it then it was right after in the middle of Middle School. Where all of us guys and girls go through puberty and that's when I started to fear. I didn't know what to do or to think. I had to decided whether or not am I straight, Bisexual, or said Gay section of the world system. People in our world criticize this system and say the shit they wanted to say. I hate it! all the nasty fucking crap because of this one reason I didn't date, look into porn, nor anything above that. I was fucking fueled with rage and fear that I couldn't understand. Will explained with words of hate, disgust, and fear in every word and the tone of it. 

Everyone were understand stand that feeling and could be a weakness to everyone that can lead up to many problems. Will then smiled a bit. 

Will: I was planning to go solo on this until I saw the first time watching RWBY plus seeing Penny. When I first saw her she was just a bot. A machine that was designed to look like a girl. That's when it hit me she had no gender, no sexual ideal, and none of the things that can be called human. That's when I fell in love with her. There were some other anime chicks that we're the same, but not because they were able to have children being Androids. She was just a machine that had an aura and such more. The reason that I fell for her was that she had no gender and that she can have emotions. I didn't cared if she couldn't produce children we could always adopt to our liking and that would be better for those children in the long run. Will said with a smooth and happy tone that can be described as finding true peace.