Oh god my Ocs have taken over the plot!

(Wrath19: Fair warning for all who about to read this chapter do know that I'm going to speed this whole "Persona 5" arc because right now I've been trying to fit the stuff that you might like. For that reason alone well I think it's about time that I gave one of my best and last parts. Being that this final one will be the grand slams of my work and probably the one that will kick my ass because, "I never played that damn thing as with the series or the fact never beaten it." So for that reason! the next part in this mess well let's just say... you guys pushed me far and wide. That's why for this final one I picked the most hardest thing I ever thought of and for this to be the final one. It's coming down where let's just say... one of my Ocs says it himself.)
Mike POV

Once I step out of the room where Tet was and release my full rage and such, but in the end of the day I'll make a call to Lily. I go back to where Sae is and once there I look over through the gate's door being the holes. What I saw was fucking rad I saw her slapping the shit out of the Chief Director his face is all swollen up seeing that she was at it for a bit. For now I opened the gate's door and let myself in and grabbed her right hand. 

Sae(rage): LET GO OF ME!! THIS BASTARD KILLED MY DAD! 

Mike: Yeah, right now this piece of shit took innocent lives, but who said you were not the same shoes as him! 

Sae looks back at me as I made a stern look at her. 

Mike: You were in the same fucking shoes as those criminals you were envious of fucking Akechi whose not an Ace Detective, but a person who is killing the people who might pose a threat to Shido. In the end of the day we humans always want power, fame, and all that good shit! so fucking stop! look at your hands. 

I let go of her right hand and once I did she looks at her hand also sees her hand in shocked. Her right hand was in full red mode as with hurting her in the process. She looks down to the ground in shame as I put my hand onto her shoulder and showed her the way out to my couch to get her patched up. 

Mike: Come on, I'll patch you. 

We both walked out of the door, but as we did I heard a faint words coming from the the Chief Director saying, "I'm.. so sorry." 

Mike(mind): If you were sorry I would've not spared you. 

Sae and I went to the couch as I placed her there in the middle of the couch as I go and get the first aid kit. Once I have it I brought it to the table and I started to patch up her right hand. 

Mike: Wow, you really showed no mercy to him, huh? 

Sae: Can you really blame me for not showing mercy? that man let my own father die because he was so close to finding the truth about Shido. Along with the murder of Wakaba Isshiki, her stolen research, that her death was frame by Akechi, and most of all her daughter Futaba Wakaba traumatize by her death and- oh god I even blame her caretaker Sojiro. GOD DAMN IT!

She covers her face with her left hand knowing that she was merely a tool, but I can't help, but feel her pain as I- no we were all tools in this game. But, for us we had a bigger game that has a bigger ending then this. She was crying again, but I could only again pat her on the back.

Mike: Look, you didn't know so I can't blame you for that, but I think you can do something for me. 

Sae: What is it? 

Mike: Well-

One hour later

We were out of the sewers entrance where Sae came in now she looks back at me leaving one determined face. 

Sae: This will work? just listen to what he says? 

Mike: Yeah, pretty much he's going to be your only ally against Shido so give or take just follow his lead and you'll find the truth.