First day of the Job and it's scary

Third POV

As the team of three being Neo, Willa, and Michelle aka Shelly are going into the world of the Red Light district. Mostly the three are going towards Motel luckily enough they weren't going to be alone a few girls are going with them, but in the lower floor as for the three are taking the higher floor. Once the three girls got to the room where they will be staying Rick gave them one last goodbye and preparing for the next day and the first day of the job. 

Willa: ....(mind) What the fuck..

Neo: You okay Willa-

Willa: There's a camera in the room. Willa said in a despair tone. 

Neo and Shelly looks towards the direction that Willa is looking at and it was true to her words. There's a security camera that was in the middle of the room. 

Neo: ...(mind) Shit!

Shelly: ...(mind) Wait! what!? there aren't any cameras in any of the hotels or motels that has cameras inside the room.

Willa: ....Can I-

Shelly: Willa you know that we can't destroy this shit and blow our cover.

Willa: Then maybe- 

Neo: *comes out of the bathroom* There's one in this room too. Fuck.

Willa: GOD DAMN IT! 

Shelly: Then where- you know what this whole place is perverted. Shelly said as she stated to this shit. 

Neo: Then how the fuck are we going to take a shower, change clothes, and taking the bathroom? 

Shelly: ...(mind) This can't be just a coincidence. It has to be the work of those two sisters

Willa: ...(mind) Just how the fuck am I going to take a shit in peace!/

Neo: ....(mind) I kinda wished that I brought my upgraded umbrella.

Shelly: I got nothing. 

Willa: FUCK! so you mean to tell me we have to show these fucks our expose body!? 

Neo: That some sick shit!

Shelly: Well... I mean I did tell you all that you are in a show and that you and everyone are real in a alternate reality that your world is connect to ours. From that I kinda left the part that.. there are some fans(by that I mean a lot) that have drawn you guys(females) kinda exposed. .....Now we're in it as well.

Neo: ...(mind) this bitch going to die now.

Shelly: ...(mind) I feel like I fucked up.

Willa: *sits on chair and starts eating popcorn* This is going to be good. Nom. Willa said as she eats some popcorn.(mind) Oh hell yeah! also where's- *finds drink* ah! there it is. Now how do I- *idea* I got it. 

Neo(rage): YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU DIDN'T SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!? 

Shelly: Well I mean I was-

Neo: YOU SON OF A BITCH! GET READY TO GT YOUR ASS HANDED! Neo said as she jumps straight towards Shelly. 

From that Shelly was getting her ass beat by Neo as Willa is eating popcorn as she watches the show. But, for them the camera in the middle of the room is being watched to the group of people we met. Rick and Jean are watching, but they were watching this a few minute before this happen. 

Rick: Tell me why are you-

Jean: We. 

Rick: *sighs* Okay, "we" are doing this?