Let us teach you guys how to Just "DANCE"

Third POV

From about two weeks ago since then you and Ruby stay cleared from each other for awhile. Neo explain what happen to Mike and Ruby to Lily as she was laughing her ass off. Once Lily got the news she had to calm down Yang after she explained to her. You even apologize to yang om the front and explain you were on heat. Blake even vouch for you because she's a faunus as well. Yang calm down and said never do that until she and you got older. After that talk Ruby and you got back together and started act the same, but not in the mind. Right now you and your team are helping team RWBY with setting up the ballroom for the dance. Neo and Blake are helping each other with the streamers, Amber is working on the lights, Yang is getting a speakers, Lily is organizing the supplies for the dance, Weiss is setting up the tables, Ruby is well.. sulking on a table, and as for you, you were moving tables as well chairs. As Lily was checking on her list on her clipboard Weiss came to her.

Weiss: Which one Lily? She said as she holds up a two types of doilies.

Lily: The eggshell one because it brings out texture, its not plain, and its say "Hey this is a party here."

Weiss: Thank you~ Weiss said with happy tone.

Yang comes over to Ruby as Yang puts down a speaker and went up to her Ruby.

Yang: So.. have you pick out a dress yet?

Ruby: Aw, Yang! you know how I feel about dresses!

Lily: Its not that bad Ruby.. you just need to get used to it.

Ruby: Ha! that's what you think!

To Neo and Blake they started talking to each other.

Blake: ...This is stupid..

Neo: No isn't Blake believe me. You need to get your energy back before we can go after Roman again. Right now we need to get all the energy we can get.

Blake: *smiles* True plus you guys always make things great.

Back to the group where is Ruby. There is a fight between Weiss and Yang.

Yang: Look Weiss! what did I say about dollies!

Weiss: If I don't get doilies you don't get the fog machines!

Lily: Can we calm down for a bit before I reorganize my papers.

Suddenly the ballroom doors open and out came were Sun and Neptune.

Neptune: Your dance is gonna have fog machines?

Weiss: Yes, but we're think about it.

Yang: Also.. where is it?

Weiss: Mike has it.

Neptune: That's pretty cool.

Sun: You ladies all excited for dress up?

Lily: I'm just excited what will Weiss will wear, but we're here trying to convince this one here to where a dress.

Yang: Laugh all you want Ruby has already a date and that's Mike! once she comes out with the dress he will start to drool all over her.

Ruby(red): YANG!!

Sun: Anyways.. so Ruby's Mikes girlfriend?

Lily: Yup! and the names Lily by the way also his sister.

Sun: Wow.. your so strong and you have to keep a- YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!??

Suddenly as Sun said that Ruby, Lily, Yang, Neptune, and Weiss look over to see you carrying also balancing a table with several chairs on it on the right arm and a big fog machine to the left.