Taking down the Female Titan or Capturing her

Mike POV

Erwin: Second and third waves! Fire! use all reserves!

The soldiers fired the remains of the speared cables onto the Female Titan as Hanji began chuckling.

Hange: How does is feel you can't even scratch it if you get an itch. Moving a muscle is out of the question, probably forever. The more you try to move and heal your injuries, the less you can move. *chuckling grimly.* Now, why haven't they extracted our esteemed guest yet? what are Levi and Miche doing!?

Miche and Levi attacked from behind, trying to cut off the hands of the Female Titan, but she crystallized her hands the moment the blades made contact, causing them to shatter.

Hange: Armor!? since when did it have armor?

Levi and Miche stood beside Erwin, having landed on top of the tree branch where I was also standing.

Levi: It's useless, it can specifically harden its skin to protect specific parts of its body. Mike, tear her arms off if you have to, but make sure that the person inside stays alive no matter what.

Mike: If you'd let me handle this from the start, we wouldn't be in this mess right now, but whatever.

I simply walked off the tree branch and landed on top of the Female Titan's head.

Mike: Hey! I said, sliding down her face and grabbing hold of her nose

Looking up at the Female Titan, I noticed that she was looking down at me as well and for some reason, the look on her face I could clearly see who it see.

Mike: Hello, housekeeping!~ I need to talk to the person whose on the back side of your neck little missy~....look I'm not too fond of hurting other people(minus the guys I beat that is in my school days). Sure, if you were a monster, things might have been differently, but you're still a human not some fucking killing machine. You're just... trapped inside that Titan body of yours or say controlling it on the back side of your neck. Listen, why don't you just come out and we'll talk this out, okay? I said, giving her a cheeky smile.

The Female Titan seemed unfazed by his request.

Mike: Okay, maybe I could offer you something to eat. Do you like Udon? Ramen? yo how about Korea BBQ?~ bruh! the fucking noodles and pork ribs!~ oh my god you would love the shit out of it.

Again, she seems unfazed even tho I tried to give some Korean BBQ. Who doesn't want some BBQ!?

Mike: You're lucky Will isn't here, or else he would have ripped you out of there you already. Killing people is a very personal thing for him, but if there was a reason behind it he would do everything in his power to help you. Although I agree with him on the fact murderers should be a punishment, Eat Popeyes biscuits with no water? Ben watch Death Note adaptation, maybe adaptation of Dragon Ball, or maybe just play Mario Party to get you mad as a bitch.

Levi: Hey, won't you come out already?

I looked up to see Levi on top of the female Titan's head.

Levi: We don't have all day you know, say what do you think will become of you? do you think you'll be able to escape this predicament? I'd wish you considered the trouble you're causing us, but I'm enjoying this very much. He said as I looked in shocked.

Did I as some fuck boy aka gamer boy aka team leader of Gamer I just made the this badass motha fucka happy!!!??? wow I'm some piece of work.

Levi: Oh, right, there's something I want to ask. Is it all right if I severe your hands and feet? they'll grow back, won't they? I'm talking about your real body. It'll be a problem after all if you died.