Death, Life, fame, and running away

Mike POV

From the defeat of SSSN I see a passing ship in the air. Once I saw it also Lily I knew one thing is coming.

Lily: You better open a portal right now. She said as she turns back to normal.

Mike: Fine! Neo and Amber take Art to the fairgrounds to play at.

Neo: On it!

Amber: We'll take care of her.

Mike: I'll texts Ruby that you guys will take Art.

I text Ruby about to give Art to Amber and Neo so that they can play with her. Also Neo and Amber left ahead to pick her up. I got out my Yamato.

Mike: I had to deal with ONE ice Queen now I need to deal with Empress of Ice Winter.. *sigh* I already had enough ice for ONE day.

Lily: Shut up and make the portal.

Mike: Making portal is not easy okay! give me time.

I slice up a portal and Lily and I walk through it. Once open we waited for Ruby and Weiss to come.

Lily: What do you think she'll say about me or you, but mostly me?

Mike: First one me I think she'll thank me for helping Weiss summing. Second I don't know, but first impression can make a change so don't fuck up.

Lily: Right. 

Once said we see Weiss and Ruby running straight towards us.

Ruby: MIKE!?

Weiss: Lil!?

Lily: Sup snowflake.

Mike: What's going on?

Ruby: I don't know I was just chasing Weiss.

Weiss: Winter! 

Once said we see.. a older looking Schnee and once I looked at her she looks... pretty icy not pun intended or flirting way. I'm just stating a fact.

Ruby: Wait.. your sister?

Lily: Yup.. can't you tell by the hair Ruby.

Weiss: Winter!!

Winter turns her head around towards us as all four us are running to her. Also I see a lot of bots around here.

Mike(mind): Jeez! no matter how many times I look at it the Shnee glare gives me the CHILL S already.(Author: Ah ah! you know.. because she a Schnee! ....I'll shut up now.)

Weiss: Winter! I'm so happy to see you! oh, your presence honor us. She said in the end with a bow.

Lily does a bow as well.

Lily(mind): Remember.. first impressions can make a change.

Winter: Beacon, it's been a long time. The air feels... different.

Ruby was about to say something I until stop her and shook my head telling her "No, no, no, no!"

Weiss: So what are you doing here?

Winter: Classified.

Weiss: Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?

Winter: Classified.

Mike(mind): God fucking damn! I mean you can be COLD hearted to anyone, but come on.. let a bit of ICE melt.

Weiss: Of course.

There was a brief of silents for a couple of seconds until I tried to chip the ICEBERG.

Mike: Isn't it nice here? (mind) FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK.