Teaching the old the new tricks

Ozpin POV

Today is "Parent Day" and I am waiting for the stars of the Academy team STRQ. After a few moments the elevator doors opened and I see them.

Summer: Hello Headmaster!

Qrow: Hey ya Oz!

Tai: Hows it been?

Raven: Hello Oz.

Ozpin: Ah! the star team of Beacon. Have you talked to Yang or Ruby yet?

Summer: No not yet, but we'll do that after we have a little talk with Ozpin.

Ozpin: Well Ms.Summer remember the report you made also made Qrow and Raven looking for a day five years ago?

Summer: Yes I do, but why do-(gasp)

Ozpin: Yes Summer they're here in Beacon Academy.

Everyone was speechless minus Qrow who already knew about Mike and Lily.

Summer: But how!? there was no trail, information, nor did anything about the two children. Why now of all days?

Ozpin: Well Summer be happy that you'll get to meet to meet them again, but this time they're much older.

Summer: Yes! now I can thank them for what they did for me that day.

Raven: I agree.. that boy taught me something on that day. I need to meet him.

Ozpin: And you will, but first... you need to sit down for this story.

All the members of the team sit down minus Qrow once more.

Ozpin: What I'm about to tell seems rather crazy, but I want you all to think about.

Tai, Summer, and Raven looks at each other and nodded. Ozpin now tell them about how much he know about Mike and Lily. He told them that the boy and girl are named Mike and Lily, they're from another world and their previous world is destroyed, he told them how they got here, told them about their semblance, and their new enemies. From that there was once a brief of silence until.

Summer: We're adopting them Tai Yang.

Tai: Now lets not get crazy here!

Raven: Oh Oum how did we get to here?

Qrow: hahahaha!

Ozpin: I don't think that would be a great idea Summer.

Summer: Why!? their world is destroyed and their parents sacrifice themselves for their children. They need a mother to take  care of them!

Ozpin: Well Summer I'm sorry, but that would be weird to them after a recent event.

Tai: What happen?

Ozpin: Well your daughter Ruby Rose is dating Mike.

Qrow takes a swing of his flask and gets his weapon ready and Tai crack his knuckles and got prepared for the beat down Mike is going to have.

Tai/Qrow: Oz where is Mike!? 

Ozpin: Now, now! don't go off killing him just yet.

Tai(mad): Oh! don't oz! I know that he saved Summer, but Ruby is my little angle and I won't let that boy have her!

Ozpin: Tai... he is putting his life on the line to protect her. He's protecting her from the group of children that are going to kill her because he loves Ruby then her. If I know a thing of crazy girls protect the ones you love first.

Tai and Qrow clam downed and Ozpin starts to explain.

Raven: So for this new threat Mike and Lily the out worldly people want to train us?