Welcome to Earth! and... the truth spills

Mike POV

.....I started to wake up.. as I wake up I have a massive headache.

Mike: Arugh.. my head..

I shake my head to wake up.. THEN IT HIT ME!

Mike: OH SHIT!! NITO! TETO! EVERYONE!! I said as I looked around.

Once I looked around and saw... just what the fuck. Lily, Will, Neo, Amber, Penny, Art, Ozpin, Glynda, Illia, Sienna, Vernal, Zwei,  RWBY, JNPR, CVFY, STRQ, The Schnee family minus the Jacques, and finally The Bellladonna family. Every single freaking characters that go up to Volume 5 are here. But once that happen I took another look around my surroundings then I finally notice that-

Mike: Oh my god! I'm back where it all started. Where Lily and I were running away from Will and the others. Looks like we ran into a train station and a big one at that. 

I started to get up from the ground and checked the time and date on my phone in my pocket.

Mike(mind): WHAT THE FUCK!!?? the time.. the date.. their exactly the same when Lily and I left. You know what... fuck it! I ain't complaining. Today is October 9 year 20XX well at least I have two free days.

I then notice that... I'm still shirtless and coatless. 

Mike: Fuck! I know that I'm a wolf, but still its 7:30 p.m. I should start waking up everyone.

I started with Will because he's my best friend that I JUST got back. 

Mike: Will! come on man! you just jojo bizarre the shit out of Nito and survive to tell the tale. 

Will: Ugh.. 

Mike: Oh fuck yes your alive!

Will: For the love of Fuck Sakes.. leave me -

Mike: Dude! were back!

Will: Oh shit! Mike! were.. alive.. this place are we..

Mike: Yup! were back home. 

Will: Dude... how are we going to explain this?

Mike: Look.. right now.. we need to wake up everyone.

Will: Sure. What ever you say friend.

(Time Skip to Mike and Will waking up everyone)

As we started to wake everyone up I knew everyone is either scared, amazed, confused, and on guard. 

Mike: Okay! I know everyone is.. confused in many ways then one.. Lily and I have been keeping secrets from you all.. my friends and my teachers. Believe me when I said this "You would think that Lil and I are crazy, but we're not." Anyways right now I know a save place that we can all be save.. that I can put my word.. Oz..please its the only.

No one spoke, but turn to Ozpin who has his cane also mug that has no coffee.

Ozpin: Does the place have coffee?

Mike: Jesus Christ Oz! your one of the most coffee addict I ever met! ...but yes.. it does have coffee since I been working on the place on my spare time. 

Ozpin: Very well then Mike I'll take your word for it, but I do expect you tell us the whole truth. 

Mike: And you will just.. everyone stick close to one another because this time.. we really need to be on our toes. 

Winter: Why that?

Will: Because we're all in the dangerous parts of the city. Drugs, Prostitutes, gangs, and such more that I had a few run ins, but I either fight and win. Or the reasonable choice make break.