Don't you mess with team GAMER

Mike POV

Right now my team is sitting with team RWBY at lunch time. Today is the episode "Best Day Ever" so before we came here my team had a group talk.

A few minutes before coming to the cafeteri

Amber: So there is going to be a food fight?

Lily: Yes.

Neo: And you want to build something that everyone will remember?

Mike: If that's one way to put yes. So my plan is simple we beat both JNPR and RWBY with a BANG!

Amber: Well your the leader so I'm in.

Neo: You better not leave me out of this fun. I'm going to be in this plan as well!

Lily: Looks like we have a "Take out crew" bro.

Mike: Yes! and here's how we're going to take out both teams with a BANG!

Now back to the present

Right now Lily and I are eating as Amber is getting the supplies and Neo is taking soda cans by the lien I gave her. Right now Lily and I are discussing the plan in a secret language until Ruby comes in with Weiss binder.

Ruby: A-hem! sisters! friends! ..boyfriend(giggles) Weiss!

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four scour and seven minutes ago I had a dream-

Mike: Okay first I'm going to stop you right there Ruby.

Ruby: What?

Mike: Do you have any idea how many game speeches you just ruined right now? I said as I get a anime karate chop to the head.

Lily(mind): So this is the power of anime huh? breaks every single logical thing in our world.

Yang: The outta be good? She said as she eats another grape from the Nora catapult

Ruby: A dream that one day the six of us would come together as a team and have the most fun anyone ever had EVER! 

Weiss: Hey, did you steal my binder?

Ruby: I'm not a crook. She said as she held two peace signs.

Mike: But it clearly look like you just crossed out Wei- I get another karate chop to the head, but this time smoke was coming out.

Lily(mind): Not even going to ask how's that possible.

Ruby: I.. am NOT.. a crook. She said trying to be intimidating.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm taking about kicking off this new semester with a bang!

Lily(mind): Oh! just you wait you'll get your "bang" after what we're going to make.

Yang: I always kick my semester off with a YANG! eh? guys? am I right? She said as she makes that pun. Everyone in her team groan in pain as Lily and I were laughing a bit.

Yang: See! your boyfriend gets it Ruby also Lily! She said as she gets an apple to the face.

Ruby: Look guys it been two weeks and with more students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year. Our second semester's going to be great, but classes start back up tomorrow. Witch is why I have taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events today.

Mike: This is my opinion, but how did you come up with all of these ideas in a single binder that is filled by the way in less then ten minutes Rubes?