Back to Together and... "The Game Changer"

(Author: I spent about an hour trying to find a best pic on the Lockets on both Lily and Will. Also I hope this pic for the thumb nail is good. Anyways... check out... this chapter.. till the end)

This was 50 minutes before the fight between Will and Mike started also when the battle happen

Lily POV 

Lily: Okay! everyone calm down! this isn't a intruder! this is a special surprise for this tournament! 

Everyone started to calm down and wipe away the sweat from my face. As Oobleck and Port looks at me really concerned and confused.

Lily: Yes! from this unexpected guest! he's one of Mike and I best friends! and he is the ONLY one to be the closes to beating Mike! (mind) That's a fact! there was time in Tekken & that both of them used up their rage arts and they were in low heath.

Once everyone settled down and gets excited I cut off my mic as Glynda, Ozpin, and Ironwood rush into the room. 

Glynda: WHOSE IS THAT PERSON!?

Ironwood: Yes! I would like to hear about this "Best Friend" that's a intruder!

Lily: Look! right now this isn't the time! right now.... Ozpin.. he'll do nothing. He's my best friend.. he's Will and.. he been with us from the beginning.

Ozpin: I thought Mike said he's bad tempered and rash towards Mike?

Lily: Well... we didn't tell you about how he became like this. 

I then walk towards Oz and pullout my Locket and open it to show the picture of us. Ozpin and Glynda were wide as they can see the boy that is fight Mike now.

Lily: It happen a long time ago. You could say that back in our world we lived nothing like this. Mike, Will, and I were the best of friends since born I think. Since we were little we used to han out with each other playing games, but since that happen in our world. We were.. so close that we consider ourselves.. as family, but one day it change. Mike and I didn't know what change Will... it began when he didn't hangout with us anymore, visit us, or play. He became violent towards Mike and nothing more, but he did fight back some kids but that all. From the other two they went crazy, but Will didn't do that. We were so confused.. until today.. maybe today is the day we get our answer. So please Oz... (Starts to tear up) let them fight.. I want to know why my best friend changed and why he's angry?

Glynda walks towards me and gave me hug. I see Ozpin with sad face also with understanding look. For Ironwood.. he could careless he just wants everything to be safe. Or I should say "For the people" he would say. Jackass! on Volume 7 you would sacrifice half of the people of Atlas so save a Maiden! motherfucker!! you promise to protect them! also you betrayed Oz! 

Ironwood: Ozpin! we should stop this! for-

Ozpin: I'll take your word for it Lily. I could sense your words are true to your words and I'll allow it.

Ironwood: Ozpin! what-

Glynda: Oh shut it already James! her words are true to the person she is then you are. Now lets see this fight between them and to know the truth behind all this.

Lily: Thank you Glynda.

Glynda: Its nothing dear.

Ironwood: Fine.

45 minutes later

Right now I couldn't keep up there speed. What I know so far is that Sandy killed Adam before Volume 5 episode 2 ever began. What's more Will is wearing a grey heavy leather coat, grey pants, two black leather gloves, and red and black boots. But what most that got me shocked is that Will is now a faunus a Leopard faunus to be more exact. Once I heard him say "For fucks sakes!" or they started a conversation they talked as friends once more. From the past he was never like this and so... that means... he never left! he was merely acting! he took acting classes with Mike and I so.. why? I mean why act all this time and now you act like friends!?