One level after another level and meeting the teams

Third POV

You and Lily were siting as you two were at Ozpin office and right now you were face to face with Qrow, Glynda and Ozpin himself. 

Mike: Okay.. lets start with Qrow. What happen when both me and my sister left?

Qrow: After you left Summer wanted to find you two, but in the end we couldn't find you two. Summer was happy to be alive because of you two, but she couldn't forget her savories. When we got back home she told Ruby and Yang about the heroes who saved her life and both of them promise to her they'll find them. For Raven well... what ever what was going on with that day really changed her ways. To be truthful here my sister.... you might say she was power hungry and she'll do anything to get it. But after what you said to her and saved Summer she changed. The once know power hungry Raven changed into... a caring mother(kinda) and became a little wise. But they'll be times here and there when she got to go and talk to her tribe, but everything was good. She stayed with Summer and Tai plus for me... I couldn't help but smile.

What you and Lily just heard is that Raven is now a half and half good guy and bad guy, but you could tell that she still doesn't trust Ozpin. But the begs the question... are you and Lily going to meet them soon?

Qrow: Well that's my story what happen five years ago. So.. its your turn now kiddos.

Mike: Right.. well don't freak out about this, but take a very close look on my tail and wolf ears.

For a moment they were confused, but did what you ask and a few minutes later they were all shocked.

Glynda: Your ears

Qrow: And tail are

Ozpin: Like a tail and ears of a beowolf grimm. 

Mike: Yeah mostly I'll explain this in a bit so keep your pants on alright. So.. we're not from here..

Qrow: What? you mean your from the other kingdoms or tribes?

Lily: N-no we mean we're NOT from HERE.

Ozpin: Are you telling us that you two are not from Remnant?

Mike/Lily: Yes.

There was a brief silence from this so you decided to break the ice.

Mike: I know it sounds crazy, but think about it. How did we save Summer also killed a shit tone of grimm and ran pass also survive your horde of students.

Glynda: ...*sigh* I can't believe I'm going to say this, but from what they did those years ago and today. Also everything that happen so far... I believe it.

Qrow: True, from what I seen and heard from everything that happen this far this didn't surprise me a bit.

Ozpin: So you two are not from this world and from those years ago saved Summer. I thank you once again for everything you two did. So may you tell us more?

Mike: Yeah, so there's only us two our world well... lets just say humans... have gone too far and brought the downfall to their race. I said in a sad tone (mind) I need to lie sorry Oz, but would you believe a god of games just sent us to save your world from a greater threat then Salem. I just hope Lily catches on.

Glynda put two hands next to her mouth because what you said was so sad, Qrow took a swing of his flask and closed his eyes and for Ozpin you can see he tighten his grip onto his can and closed his eyes in shame.

Lily: My mother and dad were friends with Mike parents we kinda grow into a brother and sister complex. From then on we work together to survive and when the days go by our parents sacrifice themselves to save us. After that we woke up in that forest and in a few days we saw Summer and after that you know the rest.(mind) I hope this was enough for them to believe us.