Meeting the (Hidden)Phantom Thieves and facing the "Convict of Lust"

(Opening begins)
The first scene is Will taking his shit off as with Wei taking his shit off showing the two about to fight.

Next part showing the two backs on the left side a Black Panther to the right a Viper. Once over the scene changes to Viper then to the Black Panther from there a scene turn looking at Wei whose ready to throw down. As to turn to Will whose eyes were closed for a few seconds until he opened his eyes ready to fight with everything he got.

The next thing you know it shows Will beating the living crap out of three people with different stunts as with different places, next one seeing Goro Akechi shooting at someone or something, another one shows Sea Nijima turning a car as with Makoto, Will, and Wei inside as behind them is a truck with suddenly the truck turns over and explodes, and the next thing is that of Will punching a bean bag hard as he imagine to be Zane.

We turn to see Wei as he see another person seeing his or her hands covered in blood. The person then uses the blood as gel as the person is guy who looks like Wei. The scene changes to two men in black standing side by side as one person walking in the middle all wearing black as well. From there all three of them started to point their guns at someone. The next thing is that a guy gets shoot and killed beside Will. The next thing is that of the look like Wei giving a rage expression and shooting down at someone. Scene changes to a buff guy whose look like a killer, another being a old man coming out of an ally way with dead bodies in the ally way, as with gang walking with in middle a blind man with a killer smile, and now the camera goes to a huge turn and looks at Will whose ready to fight,

The next thing is that of Will standing as with Labrys, Aigis, and Metisare hugging on Will's leg as all there are relived. The next things a women holding both arms of the look alike Wei as both of them have worried expressions. The next thing you know Will do a bunch of punching and fighting from Will being people up again with style. The next thing comes next is that of Wei, Will, and Makoto getting blasted back of a explosion happening at a building through a double door with another scene change with Will giving one hell of a punch.

With now the look alike Wei and the Wei in the same building being that of both being new and old. Rain comes down outside as lightning shows through at the widows. As the look alike stands Wei stand behind him are a bunch of bodies bloody up and dead. For real Wei starts to hold his head as he screams in pain with Will doing his best like both Wei and the look alike are connected.

The next scene shows Penny caressing Will's left cheek as Will is at a sad and depress point. With Penny doing that she gave slight smile and giving Will the strength to keep on fighting.

The next thing you know the precious three comes around with five more comes around with each scene changing to one battle style stance ready to kill. The next thing Will standing alone with about one hundred or two hundred guys surround him as Will get ready to throw down.

The Final scene shows all the Phantom Thieves, Will, Wei, and Sea Nijima facing all the bad guys look down as Will gives smirk ready to fight for who he care about. As in the final moment the screen turns to black.
(Opening over)

Will POV 

Wei: So let me get this straight! you were going to get a bunch of meat buns as for training too much. 

Will: Yup

Wei: For what training is that your bloodline guardian or spirit just whatever. He was teaching you how to fly with using your flames of the Hyo. Doing so it took you about five hours of you training only to the point of running out of fuel.