Special chapter 4 CROSSOVER!? and saving someone future

(Oh hey! didn't see ya there. But if you read the title yup a crossover with UniversalWatcher. Any how Uw(short for UniversalWatcher)is waiting for me Wrath19 to open the door. So let me do that right now(Opens a portal to Wrath19 book Remastered GAMER book) there! so enjoy this crossover and enjoy the book. Uw! you can take it from here now!)

Mike POV 

It been a couple of days now since I turn back to normal everyone was happy, but Coco begged me to turn back to Wolf mode. Right now Lily, Sam, Dodo, and I are in your teams room playing some old fashion Street Fighter 5 as for our teammates Amber had to have a little talk with Oz and Neo is hanging out with Team RWBY. So Lil and I had the whole day to ourselves it was fine... until a portal appears behind us. Lily looks at me with a mean face.

Mike: I didn't do jack shit this time!

Suddenly about ten people came through the portal five males and five females. One walks up and sees the both Lily and I plus Dodo and Sam and said.

UniversalWatcher: Hello and sorry for the unexpected visit. 

Mike: Okay first question you guys aren't gods?

UniversalWatcher: No we're not.

Lily: Well that's good to know.

Mike: Okay.. first thing first let introduce ourself you guys first because you showed up out of nowhere. Also do explain well please.

UniversalWatcher: Well my name is UniversalWatcher and I keep watch of hundreds of all universes and check'em out to explore. Also we're Celestial Entities.

Lily: Holy shit! so you guys are practically immortals.

UniversalWatcher: Yes we are, but I do ask how did you know?

Lily: Well were couple of nerds and we research weird things from myths and such mysterious stuff about out world. 

Takakru: My name is Takakru the Watcher of the Abyss.

Mike(mind): No, no Mike your better then this hold the urge from your Dark Souls logic here.

Takakru: I live in a place called the Abyss where all of the most vile, bad, and wicked go to, to be torture in all eternity. 

Mike: I guess this place is more worst then hell itself?

Takakru: Yup! and if any of them tires to escape or escape from my watch its my job to bring them back. 

Lily: So your a Warden in the Abyss.. is the pay good?

Takakru: Here and there.

Lily: I can tell that you say that until I see that paycheck I'll be the judge that. 

Keltalic: My name is Keltalic the Tech Watcher.

Mike: I guess your into the tech world then.

Keltalic: Yes I am and I do say I love your style of choice of computers.

Mike: Why thank you.

Xelth: My name is Xelth and I'm the Creator of Creation.

Lily: From the tone of your voice and how you look I can guess your the oldest.

Xelth: *chuckles* Why yes I am miss.

Lily: Being the oldest gets you working huh?

Xelth: It sure does Miss.

Zarovok: Names Zarovok the Time Watch.

Mike: What time is it?

Zarovok: No I know what you were going to do.