(4)

Swearing, Slight Sexual Talk, Gore warning! 

My head aches, or more importantly my leg does. My eyes still shut, too much of an effort to open them. I can hear muffled talk a couple of metres away, but too far to make the words apart from each other. Before long, my eyes flutter open but then squinting shut again due to the harsh light beaming down on my face. The two tall boys shift their glances over to me. I feel people start to stare at me so I hold my arm above my eyes so the sun does not blind me. Dizziness is still present, I just feel like curling up and not deal with my current problems. They both walk over to my slumped shape. I try to back up but my back is against what felt like a fallen tree. My eyes are wide with panic and I hold my hands in front of my face. They laugh, standing still.

"You can calm down, We're not going to harm you" a deep voice spoke, Dream.

Sapnap adds in quickly "I don't think we're that type of people to harm such a stunning girl" He smirked. Dream elbowed him directly in the stomach and backed away slightly

"Ignore him," a smile is present on his face, as he bends down to greet me. My untied hands and place down in my lap. His touch ever so gentle. I nod slightly, before instantly gripping my head. "You fell before, head hard onto a small rock" He sighed gazing over at Sapnap who seemed to be angry but he ignored him and turned his head back "Do you have an injuries whatsoever?" He asked. I shift uncomfortably and remain silent. My temper had seemed to fade, and a more worried look had appeared. To be fair, I was more anxious than I was more snappy but, if I'm mad I'll let the whole world know it. He observed my my limbs carefully and then me. I crossed my right leg over my left leg, no way did she want him or Sapnap to be touching her, or helping her. She just wanted to go, leave this place and travel again. Dream gazed her crossed legs and then nodded to Sapnap slightly, which Y/N didn't notice. "Your so secretive, Mind if I look at you leg?" He waited for an answer. None. Sapnap came out of a large tent with a small medkit and place it on the fallen leaves beside the green hooded figure. He silently thanked him and turned back to her, now sitting down in front of her. 

"Don't touch it" My voice is soft but slightly angry. He gazed up to look at her E/C eyes, 

"I'm not going to harm you!" he raised his voice slightly, becoming less and less patient  

"Mhmm, Keep telling me that." It had now turned into a growl. He shot her a glare that silenced her and she gave in. He grabbed her left leg and rolled up the pant's sleeve just enough to Reveal the whole would

Dreams POV;

Jesus, I thought to myself. 

How would she be walking on this? She must have been pretty strong to have lasted days without treatment. Something to take note, that's for sure

Y/N POV;

I was slightly startled when I saw the extent of the damage on my leg. As he grabs my leg with his rough fingers, I reach over in attempt to push it off. He grabbed my hand roughly and held it there momentarily.

After the long silent process 75% was wrapped tightly in a bundle of off white bandages, I still lay against the log head gazing to what was now a dark starry sky. A fire crackled a little bit of a distance from me where the two boys sat and talked quietly. I sighed, bored of my current position and attempt to stand up. Only to fall back down but now sitting on top of the log. I don't know how I'm going to leave now. Sapnap taps Dream on the shoulder and they both shift their bodies in my direction, Sapnap laughed and tilted his head in my direction. He punched him lightly in the shoulder and stood up and walked slowly towards me. I watch him closely as he closes in on the gap between our bodies. He goes to pick me up in a bridal style and walks me over to the fire. At first thought I thought I was being burned. I Instantly wrap my arms around his neck tightly he winces. 

"Are you trying to suffocate me?" He chuckled, Sapnap joined him with a nervous laugh. I release my grip my his neck as he sets me down on a log next him, at least a metre away from the pit of flickering flames. I sigh with Relief only for the boys to turn their head instantly behind them.

"Have you guys brought a girl home?"

I'll leave you guys on a cliff hanger cause why not, slightly longer chapter cause yeah :) 

Words; 887

I've tried to make it sound different to other fanfictions that are Dream x Reader, so I hope this isn't too bad :) If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me on;

Tik Tok; Simply...rex

Insta; Simplyy.rexx

Discord; Simply...rex 5437

:) Enjoy your day people!

-Rex :)