(37)

your average blood, swearing, abuse mentions warning :)

"It's been awhile, hasn't it?"

There he was. The green man himself. I imagine his emerald green eyes blazing with rage under his plain circle mask. god I hated that thing. He tilts his the cold blade closer to my chin, forcing me to gaze further than I wanted to. His head fully covered this time a black hoodie. 

I still hold my left hand firmly onto the side of my waist, as blood had now drenched the left side of my clothing. His head tilted to my blood soaked arm then at me again.

"Aww did Sapnap inflict that? I thought I told him I wanted to be the first to do that" he chuckled lowly. "That'll leave more than a scar". He straightened his arm, pushing his back up to a straight line (Idk what to say).

I don't dare take a turn to speak, I knew he wanted me gone and if not him, the Banana boy beside him staring at me surely would. 

"What's wrong, cat got your tongue" He tilted his head to the side and Sapnap patted him on the back. Weird. "You used to talk so much, but now look at you." He made a 'tskkk' noise in between clenched teeth. I sighed, still staring into his white mask. Not moving still I take a look at my current surroundings. injured tree line too far and a menacingly figure standing upon my damaged frame. Ha, perfect escape? I think not.

"Hey, I'm up here" His deep voice brought my attention back to the dark purple blade pressed against my throat. Why didn't I stay home? This could have all been avoided if I just stayed in the walls. Wilbur doesn't know where I am and I'm going to get screamed at when I go back. What did I get myself into. F*ck- I'm so thick headed. He snapped his finger in front of my face and draw my attention back to his circular mask.

(Death mentions)

He sighed before rumbling once more "You know. I've thought about it so much on how your death should look like" 

"That arrow that killed your brother? That was supposed to go through your chest Y/n."  His voice grew dark. "That arrow that caused you so much sorrow, that arrow that drove you insane and pushing you l'manburg friends away was supposed to pernitrate your skin and turn your vision to everlasting blackness" My eyes grew blurry. I knew it was supposed to kill me, but the fact he actually still thinks about it? when it was over 2 months ago. Times have surely changed, and not for the better.

"But ever since then" He began "It feels like a dagger piecing my own skin. I relive that image in my head more times than you could ever count" Wow these boys must have a lot of spare time if that's all they think about- 

"Unfortunately for me I could never bring my blade across your neck ending your life quickly" He shivered, slightly releasing his hold on my chest with his shoe. 

"I want to bring to an end what hurts so bad. But I just can't" His voice cracks at the end of his sentence. 

"I won't regret saying this, But I know you will hate me even more for it" His tone lightened a bit. "I'm glad that arrow went through his chest and not yours" I-. I'm too lost for words. How do I react? I'm filled with yet confusion. Moments ago he seemed as he was about to beat me to death with the blunt edge of his weapon but now it seems as if this is his way of forgiving me. I don't understand this man, the man I used to know.

"I- " I said too softly for anyone to really hear me.

"Speak up Princess" His voice was now lightly toned. Wow, haven't heard him not angry in a very long time. Wow he must have super hearing or something- guess he needs his other senses more than his sigh possibly.

"I don't know how to take this-" In that moment I wince with pain. He growls but suddenly lifts his sword and standing up straight. He lifts his sword and points directly to the location of the L'manburg walls. 

"Go now and don't look back. Don't come back either" I struggle to stand and lean my weight against a tree as I stand on my two wobbly legs.

I stare at him before I turn my back I can't help but look back though. 

"JUST F*CKING GO!" His voice cracked with pure emotion, startling me slightly. Sapnap rubbed his shoulder and glared at me. With tears pricking the sides of my eyes and I turn in the direction of the walls and don't look back

Heyyyyyyyyy- I'm finally done another chapter ;D Wooo go Rex! Cheering for myself gotta love that. I'll write another soon folks :)
-Words 826 

-Rex :)