(18)

as always, Swearing and blood/injury warning :)

(Y/N POV)

Me and Dream had kept our little relationship a secret from the rest of the boys. So far it had seemed to work. No one, not a single person had questioned us. We acted normal, if normal is the right word to put it. I can't define normal, so I guess I was acting like me.

I sigh. Eret had gone out again. Third time this week by himself. He never brought back anything, but he always made an effort in conversation, which I found nice and comforting. Dream, George and the bandanna boy were bickering in the kitchen over food while I was left by myself, fiddling with a small leaf I had found on the ground next to the couch. I gaze over at the men shouting in the kitchen.

"Dream hand it over" Sapnap's voiced echoed through the cabin. Dream held the bag of chips high out of his reach. Dream was taller than both of the, George being the shortest out of the three.

"Try" He held it as high as he could, as Sapnap desperately tried to jump up and yank the bag away from his grasp. 

"George, for F*cks sake move your pretty ass and help me" Sapnap screeched, continuing the jump for the bag 

"Get it yourself" He turned to me and smiled as he walked over in a matter of seconds. He smirked and as he went to sit down, instead of sitting on the free space beside me, his legs buckled and sat on my lap. I let our a yelp of surprise, and slap the left of his head lightly. 

"Off" I say simply. He shrugged his shoulders, leaning back onto me. 

"Sorry you'll have to speak up" He gestured his hand to the ear I had slapped seconds ago. I grunt, attempting to get up. 

"Get your fat ass off me" I growl playfully. He just laughs in return. I lift my brow slightly and sigh. "Can I at least get my hoodie and then you can sit on me all you want?" 

(sorry DONT turn this weird if possible, thanks )

He huffs. "Fine". George stands up, from his seat and walks to the side, so I have room to go get my jumper. I smirk grabbing my grey hoodie from the hook and squirm into it. I place my cold hands into my pockets and stare at him with a smirk. "Oh whatever" He flicked his hand in the air and headed to his room. He didn't seem too happy. I shrug, but to my surprise as my hands are imbedded into the pocket of my hoodie, I feel smooth paper touch my finger tips. I pull out the ruffled paper that had been folded quite messily. I tilt my head and gaze around before opening the note. Dream and sapnap must had gone to their rooms, because it was almost too quiet. I sigh with relief and begin to unwrap the dusty letter. After unfolded, I began to read.

Hi Y/N!,

Thought I would ask you to meet me at our favorite spot when we were younger. I thought I would properly apologize for my actions back from when we were younger. You just need to bring yourself and then your all set. 

See you at dusk!,

Signed Eret

Eret? wanted to meet me to apologize?. About time. He had been so nice to me over the course of three weeks. He had been so kind, and wanted to talk to me. Dream and his team seemed to like his company too. I smile at the thought and place the note back into my pocket. I gaze out the window at the setting sun. The trees outlined the final glint of the sunlight, it looked stunning. I see my pocket knife Dream had given to me a couple days back. 

"Use it to protect yourself, who knows. It might come in handy" He had told me with a blank expression imprinted onto his toned face. I smile taking it from the bench and heading towards the front door. I hear foot steps from beside me as I open the door.

"Where do you think your going?" a heavy British accent man spoke. George. I turn to face him, his hands crossed over his chest with a puzzled expression on his pale face. 

"Eret asked me to meet him at a place we went to all the time as kids" I smile at him. By now, he walked towards me placing his hands on my shoulders and looked down to meet my eyes. 

"Sounds fun. Just come back soon and be safe" He smiled warmly. "I'll tell Dream and Sapnap you'll be back soon" He patted my back and nudged me towards the door.

"Thank you!" I race out the open door shutting it quickly behind me. My hair streams through the wind as I'm sprinting towards the ever so green hills. Me and Eret used to do this everyday. Run and laugh at each other to see who would get there first. I slow my pace as I'm almost at my destination. As  I reach the final hill, the wind fought against me as I climbed it. I sigh when I reach the top, feeling satisfied. My injury inflicted weeks ago had almost fully healed, meaning I could run freely once more. I breathe deeply and look around for the tall man who asked me to meet him here. To again my surprise and greeted to a tap on the shoulder"

"Glad to see you actually wanted to see me"

YOU GUYS are not ready for the next chapter. Prepare for a roller coaster of emotions and be blown away hehehe. also... THANK YOU FOR THE 1000 VIEWS, IM FLIPPING FOR JOY.  have had a lot of time lately and a good idea what's gonna happen next in the story line which has motivated me to write again :)

989 words

-Rex