(24)

Fire, Abuse,  swearing warning :)

"What, can't even remember the voice of yours truly?"

Oh sh*t-

I turn around slower than the boy beside me to face the Green hooded man, Dream. 

"Dre-am?" I say wearily, holding Tubbo's hand behind my back. He's wearing the same Old Black jeans and light green jumper and of course his white smiley mask but now it had a slight crack in the side.

"Your safe" He said neutrally. 

"Yeah just a couple small burns" I say plainly, eyeing his movements as if I didn't know him at all. 

"Tubbo how are you holding up" He leant to the left to face Tubbo standing slightly beside me. He gave the green man a curt nod and glanced at the ground again.

"Now" I pause "Why the F*ck is L'manberg burnt down to the ground?!" I shout, directed towards him. He stood up straight. and placed his hand on his belt.

"They wouldn't hand you over and here you are now." He said plainly. Was he all about giving off a neutral attitude? "Wilbur wasn't kind-"

"Wilbur only wanted what was best for his nation!, He just wanted independence and what did you do?" I give a face of disgust. "You burnt his unfinished Symphony!"

(Haha, see what I did there. Anyways keep reading :0-Rex)

"I wanted you to come back. I cared. George and Sapnap all cared for your return! I didn't sleep. I was sickening myself of the worst case scenario" Dream swayed on his feet while tossing his hand down in a swift and angry movement.

"Well. Maybe you should have gave them independence and both sides wouldn't have lost anything!" I hiss, my narrowed eyes giving him a harsh glare.

"What-" He shuffled forward slightly. "At one stage you hated them!" 

"I never did- You convinced me they were inhumane! " I growl, cocking my head up. I brush my H/C hair out of my eyes in that process and gaze him up and down before adding. "Besides the unusual welcoming I've grown to like these people. They treat me well-"

"We treat you well too! What about George? He was only ever but kind to you and me." He paused. "I'm your boyfriend. I was so scared when you left and yes we've had a few bumps here and there. but I love you..."

I freeze. What did he just say to me. I flinch backwards, bumping into Tubbo in the process. "If you love me, You would have come sooner. You wouldn't have been so secretive when you left the house day and night. I have a right to know. At least here people are honest to me!" I cry out, angry tears streaming from the eyes down the sides of my cheeks. He took a step back.

"I didn't need to tell you then" 

"Then?" Tubbo chimes in. Tubbo now standing defensively in front of me. "You never told her." Tubbo growled. This had been the first time I had seen the boy fuming with rage. Or angry for that matter.

"So you never thought to mention. The arrow duel, almost killing tommy. You never mentioned taunting tommy with his discs. You never mentioned how your out casted Wilbur, after he was nothing but kind on your land!?" Tubbo Screamed at the hooded man.

(This DOES NOT follow the dream smp lore line. Just little bits here and there-Rex)

Dream stepped back again as he noticed the young enraged boy taking another step closer to his position. "I didn't" My eyes darken at the newly exposed truth. He di-d all of that-t without tell-ing me?

"You did what?!" I half snarled/wailed. Dream sighed and nodded. "I-I-I..." If there was any moment to be lost for words this would be an extremely bad time.

"So you almost killed Tommy?! You sent Wilbur away and you Torment the blonde boy and Tubbo here with Tommy's discs?" I choke out my questions. He gazed to the side, his hood still covering his face.

"It's how the world works." He says, smirking.

"Who are you?" I say, stepping forward to stand next to the brown haired boy. He gazes forward and tilts his head.

"I'm me. I always have been" He says sinisterly .I shake my head.

"No. Your not the Dream I remember.." I say sternly. "You've changed."

"For the better" He opens his arms open wide, breathing heavily. "I try to put on a show, what can I say. The world is my stage, And in return I put on a great show for anyone to see" He tilts his head down. A what? His words were jumbled, he made no sense.

"I'm not going to even ask." I growl. 

"No point, aye?" He smiles, his mask tilted slightly up revealing his imprinted smirk. "Why don't you come to me, come to my stage and we can perform together?" Dream questions me. I Hesitate, before replying. 

"No Dream."

"I- What?" He chokes out.

"You heard me. No" I say, holding back a sob. He closed his arms and placed them behind his back, hiding his scrunched fists.

"So you would choose these people who can't even stop their nation from burning to crisp over your own Lover?" He says, emotion now present in his usually neutral voice. 

"You know what. Yes I am. They have been nothing but kind to me and you-" I pause, clearing my voice. "You've changed for the worse.."  He sighs, clearly upset by my decision. 

"I-" He pauses "Fine, you are banished from any land I own. Stay with these Assh*les for all I care. I guess this is where you belong. With the people below me" He growls turning to the right. I gaze at Tubbo to see his eyes full of tears. 

"Good you understand" I put my hand on the boy's shoulder, he jumps slightly. 

Dream grunts. "Oh Angel, You've just done something you can't undo or something unforgettable for your simple mind" He turned his back on us both. 

"Guess I'll see you and your defeated country sometime soon" He held a small dark aquamarine pearl in his hand. "Have fun-" and with that he left without a trace, only lavender coloured particles fizzed around in the place he once stood. 

In moments after the shouting event Tubbo pulled me into a stiff but calming hug. I wrap my arms around him as I hug him back. To my surprise It was Tubbo who spoke first. "Y/N You can stay with us I'm very sure. Don't ever feel like you'll go through any of this on your own" He pulled me out of the hug to face him. I nod, my eyes blurry.

"Thank you Tubbo" my words sound shaky. "Thank you for everything"

So uhm- YESSSS ANGSTY CHAPTER. And a very eventful one at that. I'm sorry this is full of emotion. but no. IT'S NOT THE END. THERE WILL BE MORE CHAPTERS! As I thought it would be too short to end rn. Tell me what you think in the comments

Words; 1156

-Rex :)