(19)

Swearing and blood warning :)

"Glad to see you actually wanted to come"

I spin around to see My brother standing before me in an unusual attire than normal everyday clothes. He wore a loose white button up shirt with dark almost black jeans but what stuck out the most was his red monarch cape. My mouth hung open slightly. I'd never seen him so dressed up.

"What's with the outfit?" I say, bewildered. He chuckles lightly and shakes his head.

"Man, I can't even get dressed up nicely" He smiles, earning a light laugh from me. He shifted his glance behind me and quickly refocused giving a reassuring smile. I shrug, my face going blank.

"Why are we up here at this time of the day and far away from the cabin? Why did you need to say sorry so far" I quiz him, leaning forward with hands confidently on my hips. He smiled nervously, then began to speak in his regular deep tone.

"Well I did want to apologize, and I felt like they would watch me do so" He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. I gaze around him in the shrub. It was dead still. 

"This far away, why-?" I ask again, now concerned but curious why he chose this location. He cuts me off. 

"Y/n I am deeply sorry from what I've inflicted upon you and I always will be" He says pulling me into a tight hug. there it is. I hug him back as he continues. "I am sorry for the things I have done and are doing and I want you to know that it was my idea, but then again I was forced to" His breath is shaky as he adds "I'll always love you, don't forget that" He let go of me. I tilted my head. That it was my idea, but then again, I was forced to do it. His words rang in my head before I could find the meaning to his confusing words as a strong hand grips my upper arm. Eret's sunglasses had fallen to the ground, and you could now see the pain in his eyes. Another hand gripped my other arm almost exactly opposite. I try to struggle free but I am silenced as a man came from behind us and stood in front of my unseemly state. He held a sharp serrated knife to my throat. I attempt to hold my breath, as the blade may cut straight through my throat. I yelp slightly as the tall man pushed the knife up against the bottom of my chin, but his reaction was only a low chuckle. 

"Oh Y/n, This world's too cruel for you" The tall man's voice was deep, but dark. I gulp and glance at the two hands holding my arms in place from swing a punch to the man in front of me. Without removing the weapon, he turned his head to Eret behind us. 

"I owe you Eret" He nodded respectfully towards him, sunglasses now covering his teary eyes. He turned back to me. From what I could see He was taller than Eret, and wore almost like a navy blue uniform like the two boys beside me. His eyes were brown matching his brown fluffy hair that hung over the side of his face. I grunt slightly, trying to catch a glance at what the two younger men looked like but my attention was snapped back with a click of his finger. I gaze in front of me but as I do I feel my arms being yanked behind me.

"What do you think your doing?" I hiss trying to kick outwards, but then I realize he's still holding the blade to my throat. He moves it ever so slightly closer.

"Your in a bad position to say that, Sweetie" He smirked

I hum nervously, as I felt my hands being loped with what felt like rope. I grunt as they tie the final knot, as I feel the blood drain from my wrists. 

"Eret?" I glance behind me to see him there, standing still as a stature. His only response is shifting his wrist in one hand. I roll my eyes and face yet again the tall man towering over my small figure.

"You didn't answer my question from before" I push my luck with my statement. He raises his brow.

"If you had known, would you have cooperated?" He says, gazing down at my eyes. I look away but before I could snap back his chips back in "What I'm doing, is fixing history and your apart of that history" He removes the blade from my throat and places it in his upper pocket. Noted. 

"And on the plus side, We can toy with dream all we want now." He says darkly. I gaze at him wide eyed and Hiss back

"How so?" 

"Rumor has it you and Dream are a couple? hmm?" He turns to Eret. Eret simply nodded.

"I was the only one he told Y/n. I was the first to know. Not George. Not Sapnap. Me" He angled his head down. I gaze down, my head spinning with emotions. I shoot my head back up within seconds.

"Eret I trusted you! Again! you do the same thing to me over again" I scream out, the two boys still latched onto my arm "I thought you changed" I look away, and down at my shoes. Eret looks away too, his eyes resting on the dark horizon. 

"Pity really, I was expected more" The tall man shrugged and faced me.

"We'd better get going then" He nodded to the two boys who began pushing me forward.

"Nope, your not taking me F*cking anywhere" I plant my feet firmly on the ground. The man in front scrunched up his hand and faced me again.

"would you rather walk or be knocked out for the next 6 hours?" His tone is laced with venom. I shift uneasily then reply.

"Neither" I cock my head up slightly. 

"I hate when this happens, Stubborn B*tch!" He nodded towards one of men behind me who realized the grip on my left arm. 

After a moment of silence I feel something pierce my skin. I glance at my left arm to see a small dart embedded into my flesh. I stare in astonishment, and turn around to see a young blonde haired boy with a blow dart gun in his hand. 

"You-shot me?!" My words slur slightly. This scene had felt familiar some how, but I couldn't lay my finger on it. The blonde boy sighed, sorrow glazing his eyes.

"Sorry women, Business is Business" I my legs give way beneath me and my vision becomes blurry. My back was leant against a fairly large rock. To my dismay my head was tilted up to meet the eyes of the fluffy haired man. The world swirled around me and went black but I could hear one last comment rasped in my ear.

"Sweet Dreams Y/n"

AYO- MYSTERY FIGURES OOOO, nah I wanted to incorporate others from the dream smp so I make it longer. yay me. Tell me I've ever done anything wrong and if you ever need to contact me here are my socials

 Tik Tok; Simply...rex

Insta; Simplyy.rexx

Discord; Simply...rex 5437

-1205 words

Rex ;)