(44)

My average Blood, abuse mentioning and swearing warning just incase I forget about something

Might add some fluff of Wilbur x reader (DO NOT WORRY DREAM X READER CONTENT IS COMING VERY VERY SOON >:)

Y/n POV; (A month since dream's talk with Sapnap)

I lean against my homily cabin. It was now twilight and Tommy had a stick on fire chasing Tubbo around with it. If you think that's oddly dangerous, you should hear the other things he does. He has tried to jump onto a rock with water- 

"Hey Y/n!" I hear the same annoying British voice echoing in my direction. I shoot my head up and glance at the tallish figure merely 10 metres away from me holding a medium oak branch with a small flickering flame enclosed around the top of this stick. I could see a few glowing embers along the stick. He's going to straight burn himself.

"Tommy, put the fire back into the fire pit. That's why its called a fire pit idiot" I shake my head. He came closer, the faint glow of the flame lighting very few features on his face. 

"But I'm chasing Tubbo around with it" He says defensively, squeezing his hand until I saw it went white around this stick. 

"Well, you've already lost him so you might as well put the fire back" It was like I was talking to a five year old. It reminded me of a couple months ago when me and dream- No. I won't think of any of that again. I mean it was becoming more of a common occurrence to say the least. Like I'll be talking to someone and a random memory would pop up and loop in my head. Its not like I'm thinking it on purpose, right?

"Fine Bossy B*tch" He retorts, marching angrily to the stone enclosed fire pit. I didn't even bother to respond. 

To give the basic run down on what has happened over the past month a fair amount has happened but then again it was quite boring.

Myself, Tommy and Tubbo had been collecting wood supplies for Wilbur. We questioned him but he never gave an answer. Uhh lets see- I also have been spending my afternoons with Tubbo quite often, usually in the flower felids just behind our nation. He has made me numerous flower crowns that I've all got decorated around my cabin. I wasn't going to throw them out anytime soon. They can wither away as much as they want. I also had been finding myself at the firepit with Tommy a lot. He tells me stories of some stupid things he and Tubbo did which left us burst out laughing. Tubbo would always add a few stories about Tommy would always turn into a scream-a-thon which left me on the floor crying out of laughter. And last but not least I spent a lot of my mornings and nights with Wilbur. My feelings haven't changed and I hoped they never would. What would Dream think?- Here we go again...

I feel a pair of hands snake around my upper waist and I jump in surprise. I clench my eyes shut and wait but all I hear is a low chuckle coming from the direct back of me. 

"I'm not going to hurt you, I never do" A low, sleepy sounding voice rang in my ear. I look directly up to see Wilbur above me. I sigh slightly and look back forward. He rocks us slightly, and hugs me ever so tighter. That's when he sighed, "I can get used to this " He hummed, placing his head on top of mine. I smirk, might as well. 

"I'll pass" I say cockily, and go to open my door. He grunted, grabbing ahold of my hand in attempt to pull me back. "Wilbur let go!" I playfully argue as I have one hand on the door handle and one of hands was desperately trying to escape his large hands. 

"On one condition." He says letting go slowly. I grab my own hand with the other and hold it, staring at him with tired eyes. He stood their silently before speaking again.

"You, my cabin in 10. " He says, his eyes almost glowing with confidence. (Remember this is a non smut fanfic so do not turn this dirty.)

He turns around and walks to his cabin, next to Tommy's and Tubbo's one. I sigh, entering my own, shutting the door quietly behind me. I go to my cupboard and switch the current jumper I was wearing with a plain black one. "I don't think I need anything else besides you-" I lay my eyes on him. I go towards my bed and scoop up my little buddle of fur, Styx. Wilbur can deal with it