(20)

The casually swearing and blood warning as always 

My eyes blink open almost instantly. Or well, from what I can remember. I was in the corner of a dark room, little light streaming from outside indicating it was night time. I go to stand up but my feet were tied in tight plastic, keeping me from escaping. My wrists were tied behind my back but with rope instead. I grunt , throwing my head back onto the wood wall. Surprisingly it barely hurt. All I could do, is sit there and wait.

( Time skip )

It was almost the early morning, I had almost had comes to turn with sleep, when I hear the far room door creak open. I keep my eyes shut, pretending to sleep to not make my self seem more suspicious. By the sounds of it three different pairs of footsteps entered the tiny room. 

"Move her to below the caravan- there's a small-ish room there." A deep voice spoke, It sounded like the fluffy brown haired man.

"Oh come on Wilbur, hasn't she gone through enough?" A new unfamiliar voice spoke. Grunting, he spoke again.

"She's fine Tubbo. When we trust her more she can move into the caravan" He says, growling. In that moment my eyes flicker open. I couldn't see the three figures in front of me, but they had obviously seen me,

"Good job, Wilby and Tubbo. You woke her up!" the voice was familiar. The blonde boy. 

"If one of you doesn't explain to me. Why I'm tied up in a corner and three men are standing before me in the early hours of the morning I will kill you off one by one" I hiss through clenched teeth. The brown eyed man shot her a harsh glare.

"Don't test your luck n/n" He smirked and turned to face her. I huff,

"To be poilte, could I please know the lovely names of the Assh*les who took me hostage for a reason no one will tell me?" My voice was laced with venom. He shrugged off my comment like I never said it.

"Well then, if you must. The blonde- haired boy is Tommy or child for short" 

"HEY! YOU-" He cut Tommy off

"The smaller boy beside him is Tubbo" He gestured with his hand to the small brown haired boy. He waved his hand in a friendly manner and I smiled back.

"And the person speaking to you, is yours truly Wilbur" He bowed, smirking the whole time he did so. I scoff, and turn my head. So Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur. Noted.

"Thanks then" I say simply. Wilbur nodded to the boys beside him as they walked towards me. I push my back against the wall and squint my eyes shut. But they only untied my legs and forced me to my feet. "Where am I going now?" I ask, glaring at Wilbur in front of me.

"New room" He said turning his back on me. He laughed coldly and headed towards the door and before he headed out her said in a seemly dark tone. "Might send out a letter to your Boyfriend just to let me know your staying here for a while. Just a long sleepover" He grinned exiting the door.

"Well F*ck you too" I call out to him.

Yeahhhh short chapter, I have some stuff coming up in this chapter but seriously I can't thank you guys enough for 1.1k views! it means heaps. if you guys have an questions, as always you know where to find me

583 words

-Rex :)