(12)

Blood, Swearing, Slight sexual talk, abuse talk warning :)

Y/N POV

I shift against the blankets are the sun from Dream's window beams into my eyes. I squint tossing over the other way snuggling into the pillow more. I go to move my arm but its stuck. As I open my eyes, white light filled them as it took time to adjust to the bright lighting from the window. As my E/C eyes adjust to the lighting I see a white fabric in front of me. Oh.

 I gaze up to Dream, with no mask on smiling at me. His emerald eyes, brightening as he sees my reaction. I try to squirm away but he held me tightly. I slightly panic before relaxing slightly as he rubs his thumb gently into my upper arm. 

"What-what?" I whisper, yawning in between my words. He sighed and let go of my frame slightly.

"You had a rough night yesterday, So you slept in here, remember?" He says in a soft calming tone. I do remember I was mid-panicking when he set me down on his bed and had a chat with me. He gave some food and water which I ate before crashing down into a restless sleep for most of the night.

I humm in response to his answer, and sit up. I stretch my arms above my head and slowly make my way to the end of the bed. I swing my good leg off the bed first then my injured one. It hadn't healed much since my arrival which was yesterday. Sorta makes sense why it hasn't been healed yet. pain shoots up my entire bandaged leg and I grunt with pain. I take the pressure off that leg and start limping to the lounge room. (or whatever you call them in different countries).

Sapnap glanced at my wobbly figure as I was leaning all my weight on the hallway wall next to me. He quickly walked over and directed me to the leather couch. He places me down and he sits next to me, holding the frame of the chair with a tight grip. I gaze over but I before I speak he does.

"So-, What's it like the green man's room?" Sapnap nudged my shoulder slightly. Knew it. I rub my eyes, and sigh,

Yeah, I guess okay. why do you ask?"

"Well, He's never let anyone just waltz in there, I'm his bestfriend and he's never let me in there. I respect his privacy but sometimes I think he has too much of it" Sapnap scratches his head.

"Oh" I reply simply. He hums in response and gets up in silence from the chair and heads to his room. Eret comes out from behind the door in that moment almost as if he was signalled to. Oh great.

Eret's dark eyes, no sunglasses on had dark grey-purple bags underneath. Jeez, why didn't he sleep?. I tilt my head slightly as his body comes into view. He had a torn what looked like a sword hole in the side of his t-shirt. I hold my hand over my mouth. I close my eyes and stand up from my seat. He jumps slightly, walking faster to the kitchen bench. He smiles, but he almost looks in pain. I cross my hands over my chest and lean against a nearby wall.

"So where have you been all night-"

"Nowhere" he cut in but said cooly. 

"Really?" my brow raises, he body slumps onto the bench and he exhaled a huge breath.

"Decided to go out for a while" he said, his eyes darkening slightly. I humm in response and make my way closer to the kitchen. He pushed himself against the bench as I limped closer. my gaze travels to his rip in his t-shirt and up to him again. He almost looked petrified. 

"Come on, let me see" my voice had softened. His gaze softened slightly, but he was still trembling. 

"No-" He said, his arm shaking against the bench. 

"Come on, you can trust me" Ewww, what are these words coming out of my mouth.

"No I actually can't" He said, holding his hand above the rip in the shirt . I shuffled back, gazing down.

I knew what I was about to do, and I was about to regret it. I sigh, rolling my eyes and embraced him in a light hug. He whole body eased and he hugged back but tighter as if he was waiting for this same moment. He sighed, resting his head on her shoulder. I sigh, un gripping his frame from the hug and my voice was slightly deeper.

"Yes, you can. I won't forgive you for what you did and probably never will. But, I can't just stand here and watch my brother tremble with fear or die can I?" I half joke

"Now, what happened out there Eret?"

AYYEE, Well done this chapter finally after writing this over 5 days. School interlays with it, and my weekends are even more hectic. I love Eret (one of my favorites) so many people have him as a side character but I'm trying to make him part of the main characters so yes

enjoy your day/night/afternoon/morning

854 words

-rex