(56)

Your average violence, abuse mentions warning. 

My nightly visits with Dream continued for a month. He kept to his word and brought his cat along multiple times, as I had brought Styx every night from that day forth. It was all nice in that part or my life, L'manburg on the other hand only worsened by the day. Something Our leader never told us is that he had an adopted son. A fox hybrid. We didn't dare to question, even Tommy's banter immediately stopped as 3 new members happened to wander in all at once. 

One who I assumed who was female wore similar clothes to myself when I wasn't in uniform, although I was beginning to care less and less about the uniform as each excruciating day came and went. Her hair colour was unmistakable to say the least. Bright pale pink hair reached from the top of her head to the tips at the bottom. It really suited her. I haven't  communicated with her in large amounts but by the sound of it, she incredibly kind. I think she went by the name of Niki? Don't quote me if I'm wrong though. 

Next was a smaller man that Tommy, but taller than Tubbo. His head was fulled shaved leaving a small buzz cut if you looked close enough. His personality reminded me a lot of Tommy in a sense, but he was definitely older than the blonde haired child. If I recall his name was Jack, also nice.

Then we have Fundy. To put it nicely, he is a character. When he isn't around Wilbur he's the nastiest person you'll meet.  He constantly lies to Wilbur's face to get me into trouble and of course because he's his 'son' HE BELIEVES HIM. He makes me look bad in front of everyone else to the point where I can't talk otherwise I'll be kicked out

I can't tell you where I am right now because that'll rupture the story.....

Here's an example of Fundy's lying and my pathetic impotence situations.

Just the other afternoon, I was helping Tommy collect wood from one wall to the other for one of the new members new accommodation when Fundy stood there and watched. I got angry and asked him to help. He shook his head but instead moved closer to 'get a better view' perhaps. I shrug and collect the new lot. As I'm bringing it round to the destination, Fundy holds his foot out to trip me. I drop all my planks and loose it. He holds his hands up desperately as if I'm about to hit him. In that same moment the old man president turns the corner. He looked so mad. He took me off the job and gave it to Tubbo and sent me to the cabin for the rest of the day. 

It's things like this that just fill me with rage. Tommy and Tubbo can't help me because they don't know who to believe and if I got them involved I could risk them being kicked out as well

:)- Rex

This brings me to yesterday. You may be wondering, what happened yesterday. Well I'm about to inform you, so buckle up.

DONT WORRY, WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW. I have to Split it up for the sole reason The next chapter being extremely long. And it's not fair that you have a 3000 word chapter possibly. Idk just a guess. So I have to leave you like this for an hour :). Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU GUYS DO! You don't have to do much, just you reading it means heaps to me :))

-words 608

-Rex