(31)

Not the emotional chapter, yet 

Your average blood, fighting, swearing warning :)

"What type of great leader would I be if I don't see it all"

"You cocky-" 

"Oh look he's coming over. Now go socialize" Wilbur shooed me away with his hand, smirking. I frown. 

"You sound like a parent" 

"Yep I do. Now go" I point the finger at him as I turn my back to see Eret already standing not even 1m away from me. Eret smiles at me while I shoot him a cold stare. I don't know how I felt about the situation. It feels like I'm on an emotion rollercoaster. 

"Hi Y/n" He says simply, no trace of enthusiasm present in her tired voice. Aware Wilbur was behind me I had to interact. 

"Hi" was my quickest response I could think of. He sighed. I cross my arms over my chest. He gazes down at my arms crossed and looked back up with a puzzled look imprinted along his face.

"Why are you angry?" I narrow my eyes, ignoring his words.  "Y/n why are you-"

That's it-

"I'm not angry!" I snap. I can hear Wilbur shuffling behind me but I ignore it.

"Well it seems like you-" 

"You know what-" I huff "I am! You've put me through so much that you would never put yourself through" I stamp my foot in a sign of anger.

"YOU, couldn't even begin to imagine what I've gone through!" I snarl 

"I've been manipulated, falsely loved, forgotten, betrayed over and over" I take a step forward only for him to take two back as if he had no idea who I was.

"When is it my turn to be happy?" I feel a hand clap my shoulder, I gaze up to see none other than the tall fluffy haired man himself.

"Y/N I'm sorry-" Eret tried to chip in.

"Sorry doesn't cut it anymore" I growl taking another step forward. I feel a hand snake around my waist to pull me back. 

"Your a hard book to read Y/N" Eret readjusted his posture, staring my directly in eye as if he had a sudden burst of confidence. 

"I'm not a hard book to read, YOU JUST NEVER WERE AROUND TO HELP ME FIGURE OUT THE CHAPTERS!" I yell out to him. I'm fuming with rage and as I take a step closer to him I'm yanked backwards against Wilbur's ribs. I wince before struggling to get free from his grip but he seems unfazed and doesn't move.

"Eret your probably better off going. Now."  Wilbur's voice grew deep. Eret simply nodded twice before carefully eyeing me until I was out of his sight. Wilbur released his tight grip, and I'm finally aloud to breathe properly again.

"What was that for!" I point a finger into his chest. He points one back. 

"His and your safety."

"I don't need you to protect me from him-" In that moment Tommy and Tubbo raced from the front of the nation. They stood in front of us, panting for a breath of fresh air.

"What's wrong boys?" Wilbur turns to them, his hands planted on his hip.

"Ambush....Walls...Dream" Tommy mumbled out. 

"Slow down. Who?" instead it was Tubbo who chipped in.

"Dream team ambush, on top of the walls" Tubbo pointed out to the array of men arched with their bows directly towards us.

"RUN!. TO THE DRUG VAN" Wilbur screeched, breaking out into a sprint. We all follow his lead. Tubbo's injury was still fresh all he could do was limp within the crowd of running people. We all make it to the can without a singular arrow wound. We shut the door but theirs's a piecing yell coming from outside the door. Tommy opens it willingly, revealing Eret's stressed self. He shuts the door almost immediately behind him, leaning against the walls of the van to help regain his breath. 

"What are you doing here?" I snarl but Wilbur shoots me a silencing look.

"Y/n talk about it after the fight thank you" He turned his back into the next room. We all waited in an comfortable silence as we awaited for the quick arrival of Wilbur who stumbled into the small room with a large amount of sharp weapons. He slumps them onto the floor. 

"Grab your share, then grab YOUR set of amour" He glared at the two younger boys. They gave the man in charge a confused look but nodded eventually. "Good" He snatched a sword and dashed into the next room. I grab my favourite weapon, an iron Axe and bow with a set of sharp arrows. I gaze at Tubbo seeing him grab a sword but I place my hand on his before he can lift it up.

"It's probably better for you to grab a bow and arrows Tubbo. Plus, I heard Tommy has been teaching you on how to shoot someone straight in the chest." Tubbo's eyes glowed with pride and nodded. I sigh with relief and hoist the strap of arrows onto the shoulder. I quickly make my way to the next room to see Wilbur standing ever so still pointing to my armor set. I nod and yank the pieces onto my body leaving off the helmet. 

"Y/N wear it" Wilbur came from behind, and grumbled into my ear. 

"Why? I can't see-" He plonks it on top of my head and she smiles successively. I give him a frown but he redeems himself as he pulls me into a tight hug. 

"Stay safe please" Wilbur bent down and whispered into my ear again.

"You too" I say, releasing my self from his grip. He looked a little hurt but he had turned around before I could see the full reaction. By now everyone was equipped with a weapon and had armor strapped onto their bodies and they watched eagerly as Wilbur turned around. 

"Men... and Women" He gazed at me briefly before looking at the small gathered battle hungry crowd. 

"Lets put on a show for Dream and his men, shall we?"

Heh- lets leave you guys there. we are approaching a sadge chapter... Idk why but I suck at writing battle scenes- and two chapters in one day? We're popping off! I'm stuck in lockdown so this is my get away

Tik Tok; Simply...rex

Insta; Simplyy.rexx

Discord; Simply...rex 5437

:) Enjoy your day people!

-1444 words 

-Rex