(60)

Swearing and abuse, violence mention warning :))

"She's in our cabin" Dream said lowly. I don't even bother to speak. This scenario could go one of two ways. One, He'd kick me out and possibly try to kill me or he'd let me stay. Simple right?

"Yes she is" Sapnap stepped in front of me. I'd had enough of people treading on thin ice around me, time to rip off the Band-Aid. I move Sapnap to the side of me and start to speak steadily. 

"Before you kick me out, please listen. " I take a deep breath in. "L'manburg kicked me out for something I didn't do and Sapnap said I could ask him a favour. Its fine if you don't want me here-"

"Who said we don't want you here?" George went to speak but both Sapnap and Dream shot him a harsh glare. 

"I'd honestly assumed you'd kick me out" I rub the back of my neck. 

"That would be horrid of me" he straightened his posture, and smiled friendlily. The boy beside me's smile changed into a smirk. 

"Looks like some two people's midnight flower field dates went well" Sapnap chuckled. Dream walks over and stares at him to catch him off guard. Slamming the heel of his bare foot into the back of his thigh. He gasped, clenching onto his now bruising leg. 

"You d*ckhead" He hissed. Dream only shrugged then gestured me to put down my items on the couch. 

"Hey, come outside on the porch, I need to talk to you privately." Dream whispered, tapping me on the shoulder. I glance over my other shoulder to see George still cuddling Styx. I'm going to loose my own cat. I shake my head and head outside, shutting the tall door behind me.

Before I can turn to face him, he immediately starts speaking in a soft tone. 

"I'm sorry you got kicked out" 

"D-don't worry about it. I'll live" I fake smile. Dream's smile faded. 

"I can tell your upset about it" is all he says. It wasn't until this moment, I haven't really put a lot of thought in the fact that I was never allowed to return there. My former home, my former friends. I'm not even properly aloud to see the people who treated me right. I must've been tearing up because Dream spoke once again.

"Your here now and that's all that matters." He opened his arms. I hesitate but I go in for a warm but at first awkward hug. "Your always welcome here, despite my former anger. Can we forget about that whole ordeal?"

I wrap my arms tighter around his torso. "I won't forget you shot-" oh. I had never confronted him about this looming memory. He instantly let go of our hug and looked at me concerned. 

We stand there in awkward silence, so I decide to break it, "you know what,I'm too tired to even bother getting angry at this point" I yawn. 

"Oh you haven't slept?" Dream tilted his head at me. I simply nod slowly. "Where would you like to sleep" I smirk in response to his statement. His eyes widen as he catches what I'm saying. I fling the door open and screech. 

"YOU CAN SLEEP ON THE FLOOR OR THE COUCH. I FORGOT HOW COMFORTABLE YOUR BED IS" I make a desperate run for it. I unlatch the door knob to his room and leap onto the bed. When I roll to face the door, I see Dream Jump towards the bed. He grabs ahold of my legs and yanks me on the floor. I land with a thump. Before I could get back onto the bed he was already there staring at me. Half his face was on the Doona and a half hanging off the bed. He narrowed his eyes. 

"You thought. I get the couch in my own home , pfft no" 

"I'm too tired to move now..... good night" I yawn in between. Dream grunts. 

"There's a perfectly good couch in the living space" 

"Floors better" I roll over and tuck my head between my arms rested in a crossed position on the floorboards. This is as comfortable as it is going to get at least. I close my eyes and wait for the darkness to sweep over into slumber.

After a few silent minutes, listening to Dream shuffle around I feel a large weight consume me. I open one eye to see a dark white cloth material over my whole body. Oh a blanket. A few seconds short of my though a pillow is slipped under my head. I hear a sigh before the blanket is pulled off, revealing only the side of my face.

"If only" he whispered. A small kiss is planted on the side of my face. My eyes were closed though this whole scenario. Blanket is pulled back over my head and what I last thought I heard was goodnight  before I fell asleep almost in seconds.

Shorter chapter than normal. As this fanfiction is beginning to come to a close I want to thank you all! There will be a few more chapters after this :)

It's been fun

-words 869

-Rex :'p