(53)

Your average blood, swearing, violence, alcohol use, abuse warning because I have no idea ;D

Y/n POV;

Wilbur had turned. Some say his blood ran cold. Some say that he was just furious. I say he was acting before processing. That may seem confusing, but it makes sense to me and everyone else suffering in our nation. 

On the night of his and Tommy's brutal miscommunication, The self proclaimed president gave us all a scroll of rules. Here- I'll read them out just for the sake of it.

Rule 1. No one under any circumstances is allowed to challenge my authority. Don't question my thinking either.

Rule 2. From 9 pm sharp, no one is to leave the premises of this nation. 

Rule 3. No one but myself is allowed to visit the prisoner at any time. Not even if I say so.

Rule 4. There will be no violence not even if it's provoked. 

Last but not least,

Rule 5. No one is to come in my office or cabin and none one is allowed to speak to me unless I have told them so.

Suck up d*ck. I hate this. It had only been three days and I was already sick of it. I could tell the two younger boys were just barely holding on. Wilbur was constantly ordering them around and they couldn't challenge him. It wasn't a democracy any longer. Anything that was supposed to be promised was squished down, and thrown away. To be fair, Myself, Tommy and Tubbo had decided that we were going to give this man a living hell. I didn't even know if I was on speaking terms with him. Let alone, my boyfriend or should I say former boyfriend. I can't tell. The boys think he's a lost cause and that he's a stuck up prick. At this point I agree. 

A yell pierced my thoughts  "Y/N!" I could hear Tubbo's exhausted voice call out to me. I turn my head to see the green shirted boy waving at me. I push my hands onto the log that I was sitting on, and hoisted myself up. As I was walking over I could see Tubbo's facial expression change. From a friendly and warm expression to more of a one calling out for desperation. I stop in front of me and he points to the caravan. I'm surprised it's still standing over everything that's happened verbally and physically.

"The man wants to see you" he groans. I don't think I've heard the name 'Wilbur' being used The night he gave us the rules. I shrugged and thanked him. 

The door was already open when I arrived. I inhale sharply and step inside. Dark. I exhale and step in further, shutting the door slowly behind me. I hear a click and I move forward to another room. As I stepped into what's now called 'his office' I smell a pungent fermented oder, not one I smell too often. Alcohol. I shuddered at the thought. As I was lost in my thoughts, I hear a slushing of A liquid being poured into a glass. I stare directly forward to see a figure tipping a white wine bottle into a small wine glass. 

"Nice of you to join me Y/n, take a seat" it sounded like he hadn't talked ever. Tired and husky combination if you must. I shiver and stumble over to the seat he had gestured me to sit down in. I hear a slight grunt, and the shifting of something on his desk. Anger begins to bubble inside of me. He has the audacity to ask me to come in, then takes so long to speak to me. And since when does his drink?

"Since when do you drink?" I blurt out suddenly. I hear glass being placed on a wooden surface, then a clearing of a throat. 

"Keeps me awake longer"

"How long have you been awake for?" I quiz him. It was almost completely dark but I can still see the outline of his figure. 

"I don't see how it could be of concern to you" I see him cross his legs and place his hands above his head in a relaxed position. 

"How long?" I challenged.

"32 hours" I flinched. 32 hours? My god- "I'm fine. I'm alive to say the least" 

"You didn't answer my question" I cock my head up. He huffed.

"Will you stop asking me questions" I see his posture is more straightened in the chair.

"I ask you one or two and that's all!" I bite my tongue. 

"Your so needy, wanting to know everything that's happening in my life" he grunted, getting up from his chair and beginning to walk around the room in search of something.

"I am the needy one? A lot coming from you win you always want to know what's happening with me and my business with people you don't really know" I retort. He seemed to found he was looking for, which was a small lamp. He flicked it on and came and sat back down. I was astonished. His eyes were hazy, dull brown. His hair looked like a thorn bush and he just looked, to put it nicely unkept. 

"Yes your the needy one" He huffs, tapping his foot.

"As I said before, it's a lot coming from you" I begin to twirl a small piece of my hair, in attempt to keep this conversation at a calm professional level. Although it was getting out of hand extremely fast. "Why did you even call me here?"

"I called you here to talk to you to see how your going but it's clear to me that your doing f*cking fine on your own." My idiotic self reacted really wrongly. 

"What? You think I can't handle things on my own? That I need you to hover over me like a mother bird?" I waited for a heartbeat for a response. "You absolute prick" He again got up and went towards the doorknob. He opened the large door in a single swing and hung his head down like a zombie. 

"Out"

"What-"

"Are you f*cking deaf? I said out" His voice bellowed across the room. 

"Why should I?"

"Because this is my office, Rule 5. Remember?" I growled and turned to him.

"I. Don't. Give. A. Single. Flying. F*ck. About your rules" he slowly turned to me. His eyes dark. I technically asked for this-

"Oh you'll care about them" laughter erupted from his chest, he didn't stop for a few moments. He contained himself and went on. "I'm the one running this joint" he smirked. "Im the one who has control here, you don't" he stepped forward and I took a step back. 

"Stop drinking, it doesn't suit you" I gulped as he kept stepping towards me. Soon, my back is against a wall and he's looking over me. 

"Only if you'll stop being a suck up b*tch" he sneered  placing a hand on my shoulder, holding me in place. I look at him, holding back any emotion trying to creep onto my face. Who is this man and what has he done with my Wilbur? He's not the same person I knew before. 

"Remember that pocket knife you kept in your pocket when you first arrived. Quite a decent one as well" He smiled sinisterly. My eyes widen. He had it this whole time? I didn't give a single thought towards it when I first came here. I forgot-

"I can finally put it to some good use." He twists his free hand into one of his junk filled pockets. To my horror, there it was. My still in perfectly good use, pocket knife. I gulped silently as his gaze flickered to mine again. 

I'm a sudden movement he pinned the pocketknife into the wall, centimetres away from my skull. He grunted. 

"You better get back into line. I don't love you, they don't love you. NO ONE LOVES YOU HERE, AND NEVER WILL." I feel as sense of numbness engulfing my body.

"You we're just part of a plan that was destined to fail." 

Why hello, I did another one of these chapters. It's currently scorching and it's New Years. I would love to say HAPPY NEW YEARS! And be safe. Bring on 2022 even tho I don't want it yet :)

-words 1376 

-Rex