(16)

swearing and gore warning :) just your average friendly reminder

It had been 6 days since I stormed off and everything seemed quieter Eret stopped pacing and was now sitting beside Sapnap. Dream was nowhere to be seen, and has not been for 3 hours since he dropped me off at the door. I was sitting beside George, enjoying the little bit of afternoon left on the couch in the lounge room. 

"So- what happened out there, a few days back?" George nudged my shoulder as I looked away. We had been talking about our childhoods then it went silent.

"I don't know, I ran I guess" I shrugged my shoulders. George glanced my state and then my injured leg. 

"On that?" He laughed slightly "Yeah, I'm sure you'd get very far on that leg of yours"

"As a matter of fact I did" I say cockily and  puff my chest out. His brow raised.

"So what stopped the so called Super women then?" He smirked and leant back against the leather seat.

"An arrow" I say bluntly. He closes his eyes and reels the seat up.

"An arrow you say? and who might have shot-"

"Dream" I cut him off quite quickly. He opened one eye and chuckled lowly

"Quite quick to respond, aye?" His smirk grew as I cupped my hands over my face in embarrassment. "Don't you dare say you like him" My eyes widen at the comment.

"NO!" I punch him straight into the shoulder. He flinches and laughs at me. Sapnap and Eret cease their conversation and listened more closely. 

"You do!" George seemed to be more intrigued and now was sitting up his glasses hung on his shaggy dark chestnut hair. I cross my arms and glance away. He smiled and cocked his head up. "You didn't deny it" I huff and stand up. A new voice spoke.

"Oh so the H/C girl likes the green hooded man does she?" Sapnap's husky voice bellowed from across the room. Eret stared at me blankly and occasionally glancing at George. 

"No I don't" I say plainly once again. Sapnap's response only was a hum. I hold my wrist from myself shaking. "I-I Imma go for a walk" I growl and start heading towards the large spruce door.

"Dream told you to stay here or He'd Kill you. His words not mine" Eret's deep voice chipped in. I scrunch my hand into a fist.

"Well Dream can shove it up his ass" I snarl, and as I open the door, the devil himself stood there. His frame loomed over mine, his hands still on his hips.

"I don't think he will angel" He smirked, his mask still present on his face. I hold my hand up slightly to speak, but I am too lost for the words to form in my mouth. His brow raises and he blocks my exit. "Going somewhere when I told you not to?" 

"Just wanted a walk" I glance up, and hold back a yawn. I've already drawn enough attention.

"Yeah, Not gonna happen" He smiled, shutting the door behind him. "After your disappearing acts, like a couple of days ago. " He goes to the side of the wall and hangs up his darker green cloak that hid his iconic green jumper. I huff and go back to sit on the couch beside George. He eyed my movements before coming down to sit beside me. "Thanks for leaving me a seat. Quite kind of you" He smirked and shot a smug glance at George. I nodded slightly. I glance to Eret and Sapnap across the room to see Sapnap almost burst out laughing and Eret giving me a reassuring smile. Maybe I should consider trying to talk to him normally.

"Have fun" George leant over and whispered in my ear and signaled for both Sapnap and Eret to leave. I shook my head wildly.

"Don't you dare" I hiss at him. He just smirks and salutes me as he gets up and leaves the room. The other boys beside dream trail behind him. Eret waves goodbye and I smile in return. I was now in a room alone with dream at my side. I sigh, and try to relax my nerves but before long he started a conversation.

"How's your afternoon been?" He turned my direction, the mask still present on his face. 

"Fine" I reply blankly before turning to face him. "Where did you go?" I say soon after my one worded reply.

"Business" He shrugged his shoulders lightly, his hood falling off his head revealing dirty blonde locks. I take notice but not to make myself more obvious I gaze away and are met with the dots in the middle of dreams mask.

"What's with the mask, It's just us" I smile, nudging his shoulder slightly. It had been 3 weeks in the cabin now. And my friendship with the Dream team had grown slightly, Especially with George. Eret on the other hand was still a work in progress which I could live with. Dream had become more bearable as the days went on as he enjoyed my company and you could say enjoyed his at times. It was nice.

His reaction was readjusting his mask "Don't feel like it" He seemed nervous. I smile nervously back. 

"Oh ok" I gaze ahead of me, which he seemed to take notice of. 

"Something wrong?" He hummed glancing at me worriedly. I gaze back up at him.

"No-" I say simply. He sighs, and swings his arm around my back, and places his hand on my upper waist. I flinch slightly and lean into his relaxed frame. He tightens his grip slightly around my arm. I smile.

"This is nice" I smile and gaze up. He gazes down at me and nods.

"It is isn't it?" He leans his head onto my head as I'm cuddling into his green hoodie. "Clingy today aren't you?" I grunt and de-attach from him.

"Well I can go for you like" I remove his arm and stand up glancing at the window. It was now dark and it seemed like everyone had gone to bed. He groaned as I left to stand up. I shoot him a quick glare before stretching my arms above my head, yawning. "Mind if I head to bed?"

He glances at my leg then my face. "Sure, Do you need help across the house" I narrow my eyes and huff. I stood silently. He shrugged standing up as well. "I'll help anyway" I shuffled back, gesturing I didn't need the help. He smirked guiding me to his room.

(Just to be clear there will be no Smut in this Fanfiction, Thank you-Rex)

I sigh, as he lets go of my T-shirt and I limp to his bed. He smiled and headed towards his bathroom and shut the door behind him. I hear the shower turn on. I gaze one last time at the wooden lighten up door. I slip into the sheets and turn my head towards the wall. Laying my head on the pillow, my breathing slows slight to a calming pace. I didn't hear the shower turn off, as my hearing begins to block sounds out. I was almost asleep when he slithered under the covers and snaked his arms around my waist. I jump slightly. 

"Come on personal space" My voice was husky. He chuckles lightly, not moving a centimeter. "Clingy tonight?" I rasp, readjusting my arm. He froze and let go slightly. I smirk and twist my hand to pat him on the head. "Good boy" I giggle. He returns with a growl and spins me around to face his mask-less face. His emerald green eyes shown in the moonlight. 

"Don't do that again" He hissed through clenched teeth. I smirk back and turn away. "Nope" He says and  wraps his arms around my body, enclosing me. I yelp at the sudden movement, trying to squirm slightly. I was up against his body, his arms roped around me. I was stuck there. 

"Heard of personal space, Dream?" I cough intentionally. He ignored my comments and hugged me tighter like he was trying to strangle me.

"Sleep well Angel" He whispered in my ear, before resting his head on mine. I couldn't take in what had just happened. We had become closer over the days, but not this close.

VERY LONG CHAPTER I AM VERY SORRY. 

BUT ENJOY :)

1415 WORDS 

-REX