(43)

I've had a couple comments say- why do you do these warnings when they aren't in the actual chapter. If I'm totally honest, half the time I have no idea what I will write next and I will forget otherwise.

so without a further comment, your average blood/death mentioning

also could be an emotional chapter so I also apologies in advance 

Still Dream Pov;

"You Miss Y/n. Don't you?"

I look at him, a shocked expression clearly visible on my face. I didn't miss her. She was the cause of all my problems, why would I miss her? Then again- It has felt different without her. Why do I have to think this? No, You don't miss her Dream, stop telling yourself you do. Your only causing yourself misery. 

I take a shallow breath before replying. 

"I don't" Sapnap raised a brow. Here it comes-

"You do" He says simply, waiting for my response.

"I said I don't" I grunt, running my hand through my hair. He takes note before talking again.

"You say you don't, But your actions say otherwise my friend" He shook his head.

"My actions?" What did my actions have anything to do with it? Could he really tell I missed her? How could he know before I did. I don't miss her. Nope. Not one bit.

"Yeah, your actions"

"What actions do you mean?" I question, shifting my body more to the left on the log.

"For one. Whenever Y-....Her.. name is brought up, you flinch" He said with a neutral expression. 

"Since when do I flinch" I stretch my shoulders by moving them backwards while I sit. 

"That's just one thing" He closes his eyes are faces forward "You also seem to always get angry at George. It's becoming quite a problem. I've talked to him and-" He pauses turning back to me.

"Lets just say he doesn't remember you ever getting this snappy with him" He clenched his teeth. 

Yeahhh, Maybe I have been quite harsh.

I look down and wrap my hands tightly around my torso. My fingers fiddled with the jumper I was wearing on my back. Maybe I have made a mistake. 

"I know-" I say

"You also- You finally know?" Sapnap says in a slightly chirper tone, still slightly upset though. I nod and my leg stops bouncing, as I have pushed my right foot into my left. I hopes that it would stop moving.

"I thought I would have to say more" He seemed as if he wasn't prepared for this moment. But after a solid minute of silence, he broke it.

"So you do miss y/n?" My head shot up. Sapnap smirked as if that's the reaction he wanted.

"No I don't. I already told you" I rolled my eyes. "Don't you believe me?"

Sapnap chuckled, fiddling with the laces of his own dark grey hoodie he wore. "Not one bit" I groaned, running my hands down my face, pulling on the skin before standing. 

"Just admit it" He stood up and faced me. He was shorter than me but still had the confidence. Something I'll always admire about him.

"I don't plan on admitting it" 

"So you do have something to admit?" He narrowed his eyes, holding back laughter. 

"Yes- I mean No No No!" I cough, but it turns into a wheeze.

"I knew it! I knew you did. I mean I didn't even have to ask, I already knew to be fair" He cocked his head up and turned towards the fire.

"How do I even know if I miss her?" I say out of the blue and turn towards the flickering flames in the pit. Wait- why did I say that? That's so stupid of me. I just admitted to him. But I hate her? Why do I feel dread. I have never felt this way. 

"Nice to know you affirmed my theory" He smirked before continuing "You just do. You can't explain it" I laugh.

"How would you know? are you some "missing a person" expert?" His face loosened up, as if he was about to laugh to.

"No" He said in between a giggle. "Just I don't know, advice. I don't get asked by the Almighty Dream for advice very often"

"Almighty Dream?" I hold my chest as I laugh. He just smiled. "Right then Pandas"

"Hey, where did that come from?" He lightly punched my shoulder. I smile. "Thought it was relevant to the conversation we were having" I shrugged as if I was in a cartoon.

"Just.. don't drive her away. Fix the error you created instead of expanding it. If you know what I mean" He says sternly, as if he had no memory of our little moment. "It's okay to miss her. No one said it was a bad thing. I miss her too actually..." I turn to him , a slightly shocked expression imprinted onto my fire lit face. 

"You miss her too?" I say quietly. He just nodded and sighed.

" I didn't mean to hurt her. I was just angry. I was angry that she left us. Left me, left George and left you." He admitted. I only nodded. Maybe If I do this he'll feel better. 

I swung my arm around his back and pulled him into a light hug. He accepted the hug and we stood there for what felt like 10 minutes just in silence. It was nice to feel a warm embrace again.

"I'm sorry." I rasp. 

"What for?" He realizes himself from the hug and has his hands planted firmly on my shoulder. I don't bother to meet his dark gaze.

"I'm sorry for driving her away." I hold back a sob in my chest. It was a large effort to push it down, but I was doing it.

"Oh Dream.." He paused before speaking once again in a soft tone. "You didn't drive her away. That's just where her path went. She will come back. I can promise you, she can't stay away." He says, smiling at the end of his sentence. My face lights up momentarily before sighing. 

"Why am I so lucky?" I say giggling slightly.

"Lucky for what?" He quizzes. I narrow my eyes and clear my throat.

"Lucky to have a panda as a friend" I laugh loudly as If I was a rooster in the early morning. His face grew disappointed but he was laughing too. 

"Excuse you-" He stepped back and pushed forward, both of us came tumbling down. He landed beside me , while I land on my back all the wind leaving my body. We begin laughing terribly loud, holding each other's shoulders. 

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE F*CK UP, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" We hear a shrike tired voice call from the tents. That would be the sleepy idiot, George. We both put a finger on our lips in a childish manner, telling each other to be quieter. Our giggles grew quieter and I looked back up at the sky. The stars gleamed in the sky, the moon not visible. Such a clear night. I sigh and smile.

Maybe I do miss her. The question is... How much?

Whyyy hello there folks. It's me. I have to address a question I got asked.

I AM SO SORRY THE FIRST THREE CHAPTERS ARE WHACK WITH THE PERSON POV. I was a bit cloudy while writing back then so uhhh. Yeah. My writing skills are just-  crazy

anyways, I want to keep thanking you for all the support. It's phenomenal!

words- 1225 

-Rex