(29)

Just your average gore and swearing warning

"What would you do if someone loved you?". I flinched in his grasp. My eyes widen to the sudden memory of a similar question asked me, 2 months ago. 

"How would you react if someone loved you?" was the question I was asked a while ago by. Him. I had felt safe and told him the truth. I was happy, I was happy to be with him. He was warm, safe and secure. But I feel that with Wilbur too. Oh, mind make up your Y/N?

"Y/N?" Wilbur's throat rumbled on my shoulder. I jump, and release my interlocked hands from his back.

"Oh, I'm sorry it was such an on the spot question. I didn't know what I was thinking. I-" I place my hand on his lower arm and he jumps. 

"Wilbur I- I'm fine. I've just been-" I was practically lost for words, on the spot thinking. 

"It's just, the question brought back a haunting memory. That's all" I put on a smile, and slide my hand up to his shoulder. F*ck he's tall, heh- lucky for me, I'm blessed with long limbs.

"Oh-" the one worded response left his mouth slowly. I can' help myself, I pull the tall man into another tight hug. It takes him a second to process and he hugs me lightly back. I pull back slightly and sigh. 

"Would you like the answer to your question bossman?" I smirk in almost a friendly manner. He only nods and places his head on my mine. I breathe in and respond.

"I would feel a sense of belonging, somewhere where I belong. With the right person. That person being you Will" I wince in embarrassment at my own words. He lifted his head off mine and remained silent for what seemed like forever. I loved this man more than meets the eye. He sparked a feeling within me that was unreadable. It had only been a couple or so months here, and I couldn't stop myself from falling for the perfect man. I was snapped from my thoughts and brought back to reality when the tall man cleared his throat.

"Y/n-" He began "Thank you" He smiles, his voice hoarse as if he was about to fall asleep in this long warming hug. 

"I want to thank you. Really, you make the reality of this world more bright. I would be lost without you" He stayed still, no movement in his body. 

"Was the question your way of asking me out?" I say, leaning back, and gazing at his confused/playfully angry look. 

"You could call it that" He placed a hand on the top of my head and ruffled my hair. I push his hand off and shake my head. Single threads of H/C hair sticking out at weird unique angles.

"Well you now have me. I'm all yours" (Do not turn that dirty pleaseeee, There will be still no smut in this story so yes-Rex)

"I guess so-"

"HA TUBBO I CALLED IT YOU OWE ME IRON BIG TIME" There's a screech coming from outside. Tommy. I let go of Wilbur's frame and gaze out the window to see the two boys sprinting around in excitement. I give the him a curt nod, and we both head for the door to reveal to the two wide eyed boys yelling at one another once again.

"I don't owe you anything Tommy!" Tubbo squealed, his voicing getting higher as he got angry. I was holding back laughter when Wilbur cuffed me in the shoulder blade and gaze me a stern look. He always had told me off when I began to laugh at Tubbo's yelling or angry arguments, his voice got so high when he was mad. What isn't funny about that?

"Yes ya do Bee boy!" Tommy sneered poking a finger in his chest.

"Ehm-" Wilbur cleared his voice purposely to catch the young boys attention. Both of their heads snap towards our direction, hiding their positive facial expressions.

"What did we miss?" His voice was still hoarse. They give each other a knowing look and Tommy is first to reply. 

"Wilbur you finally had it in you" He cocked his head up. I give Wilbur a confused, who just had his head straight forward staring at the blonde haired boy. He facial expression softened into a warm smile.

"I guess so" I was too busy focusing on their two sentenced conversation to realize Tubbo's sudden presence. He crashed into me, arms snaking around my back into a hug. He hugged me tightly. He had lost track of his feet and tripped me over, Tubbo coming down with me. He squeaked, but only hugged me tighter. I laugh, and pat him on the back. 

"YOUR FINALLY DATING!" His squeal was muffled by his head leaning into my shoulder. I laugh nervously.  

"Heh- Yeah. Yep I am." I smile simply. He now was sitting on the grass beside me, exploding with excitement. 

"Question for you Tubbo" He nodded eagerly. "How do you know and why do you know-"

He cut me off immediately. "Well you see, after tommy finished up bandaging up my ankle, he felt horrible for how much trouble you were going to get into so we peeped into the van to see you and Wilbur hugging. So Tommy said I'd have to give him 5 iron pieces if he had asked you out even though I never agreed to those terms. He watched through the window and screeched when he told me Wilbur had asked you out and you had said yes" Tubbo talked so fast, he was now struggling to keep a regular breathing pace. I pat him on the back, awkwardly. 

"Ahh okay. " I smile in return, I gaze over to Wilbur and Tommy who were simply talking. Tommy had turned and started heading my direction. That's when Tubbo stood up and waves goodbye. 

"Cya Tubbo!" I say cheerfully as he leaves. Within seconds of him leaving, the blonde haired boy had shown up and slumped down onto the floor crossed legged. 

"So your finally Wilbur's b*tch after all" He sneers, but still smiley. I give him a stern look before it faded to a normal one.

"If you say so blondie" I shrug my shoulder. He laughed light headedly and looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Seriously though, Congrats. Wilbur deserves it. He's been through countless obstacles, and it was finally good to see him finally ask you to be his girlfriend"

"Wait, wait. You knew he was going to?" I say, confused.

"Yep. Known for a while now" He smirked.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I punch him lightly in the shoulder. He places his hands on the top of his knees.

"He didn't want me to say anything"

"Wow, I never thought Tommy was the one to keep a secret since he's so loud" I mock playfully. He huffs.

"Says the idiot who said yes" 

"Why wouldn't I say yes"

"Idk, needed a comeback fast."

"Yeah, Yeah." I say, standing up. I extend a hand for him to latch onto. I hoist him up swiftly and pull him into a light hug.

"Thank you Tommy" I could feel Tommy heating up in embarrassment. 
"Y-You shouldn't be thanking me"

"I'm going to anyway-" In that moment Tubbo and Wilbur had come to join us latching on from the sides. They both wrap their arms around our frames and join in for the group hug. It was warm and comforting. I feel like I've found a family here. A real family.

YAY SHE FINALLY WROTE A CHAPTER- I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 10K READS- THATS CRAZY! I LOVE THIS PART OF THE STORY SO HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS I'M HAVING. SLIGHTLY LONGER CHAPTER :) HOPE YOU ENJOYED

1286 WORDS

-REX :)