(38)

Aha- Remember me? Your average, swearing, blood, abuse warning because I don't even know what I'm writing at this point?

*Slight time skip*

I had came back the way I once did. I travelled in the night but the pain at my side was telling me to stop and lay down. Did I really deserve this? He didn't want to kill me? Was he still mad at me? What's Wilbur going to think? Should I lie to him?

While in deep thought I slam face first into the tree in front of me. I fall backwards, head hitting the ground first.

"F*ck!" I yell, my hand leaving my side to rub the back of my head. In that exact moment My side began to throb again. My luck. I decide getting up wasn't an option right now. I huff and roll to my side. I strain my eyes to see a shiny object with a lump beside it. Huh?. I shuffle my body without leaving the floor to get a closer look. I sit upright now. Bad idea. Pain seeped through me again and I winced. Seriously Sapnap? could you have done anymore damage to my body. Far out

(My country's term for "this is stupid" basically.)-Rex

I sit next to the shiny object and reach out for it to get a closer look, But to my dismay I realize what it was. It was a snare. I yank my hand back and shift my worried glance to the lump that laid beside it. Oh, poor creature. I place my hand on top of the creature. It's fur was ratted but smooth in a way. I didn't want to move it so I began to look where the snare had caught on.

Not after my quick search I had found where the snare was located on the creatures body. Its right upper leg. Ouch. Flashbacks from not too long ago blazed through my mind. Tubbo must have a cool scar, I have to ask him about it. I tried convincing my own mind that I didn't cause it. I shook my head and focused on the creature again. 

"Right, I'll get this off you. I promise" To my surprise a small huff came from the creatures mouth. Though I couldn't see the mouth moving or its mouth at all I know it came from them. I reach behind me to the thick stick I saw when I fell backwards and wrench it under the snare. No noises came from the creature. Good sign. I push the snare upwards just enough to squirm the creatures hind leg out. Although the leg was small enough to fit through the gap I had made, the snare did the exact same thing that happened to Tubbo. The snare's spikes scraped down the leg until it was free. I heard a low wail, a weak wail to put it as well. I felt so bad for this creature. I really did. I gaze at the snare now dormant on the floor. I had freed it. I wiped my bloody hand on my forehead. 

"Your free little one" I whisper. It remained unmoving. Panic overwhelmed my senses and I check for a pulse. To my relief it was alive. But the pulse was slow. I slide my wrecked hands under the back of the furry creature. I scoop it up and hold it securely in my grasp. As I begin to walk back to the direction of the L'manburg walls, I begin to notice certain features of the animal under the dim moonlight. Enough features to determine what type of animal I was taking back to the nation. A cat. I was taking a cat back to L'manburg. I suddenly had a boost of energy and it had felt like the growing wound on my side was just a small stinging cut. When I say I love cats, I really do!

(I'm sorry if you don't like cats but imagine its a dog instead if you want. Or whatever animal you would like to have :))

I never owned one growing up, but whenever I see or saw one I would go up to it. Sometimes I would sit with them on hours. They take my over thinking away, and I just enjoy their company.

Little did I realize when I fell I wasn't far from the walls. I turn right at  tree and jumped when I saw the large concrete walls. 

Great, I'm back. Now I have to see what rage awaits me in those walls. 

ITS OKAY I'LL WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW. REMAIN CALM. sorry for staying away for a while. Lockdown came back and my mental heath has said goodbye :)) sorry for the short chapter and also...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30.5K VIEWS! WTH-

-795 WORDS

-REX