(36)

I have to do this but average; swearing ,blood, gore, death mentions, etc. 

Sorta emotional chapter, I didn't realize Until I started typing. NO PLANS RULE! :0

"Look who's come crawling back-"

Frozen to my spot, I turn around ever so slowly to reveal none other than Sapnap's frame standing before me.

(Ha- you thought- pfft sorry)

Bandana flowing in the slight breeze he stares at me, cold eyes piecing my gaze as if they were ice shards. I don't even try to speak. It's been months on end since I've seen his, wouldn't call it familiar but something of the sort face. We stand there, merely metres apart staring at each other mindlessly for minutes until he clears his throat. I throw my head up, and he began speak.

"Wouldn't think to see your sad a*s here again, I thought you ran off and found the man of your dreams back in L'manchildburg" His voiced grew higher pitch towards the end of his sentence as if he were to pathetically mimic what I sound like. I tighten my grip on my axe, holing it behind my back as my knuckles began to flicker a while colour.

"You know, If Dream saw you here he'd slice you until all the blood drained from your body" He snarled, grabbing ahold of his bow from his shoulder. 

"Funny you should mention death." I say menacingly. " I'm here to inflict that upon someone, so if you care to let me pass we'll have no problems" I bring my axe in front of my knees. He glances down briefly before snapping his head back up to meet my gaze. Weirdly, he smiled as if he were insane and grabbed ahold of what looked like a dormant fire torch. he yanked a lighter out of his pocket and lit it up. Flames spiraled around the outside of the charcoal before the whole piece caught alight. He pushed the lit torch into the ground and looked at me as if he did nothing what so ever. 

"Why did you light a torch?" I ask plainly, adding no expression to my flame lit face.

"Guess I wanted to see your final expression before I-" He held up his hand, pushing out his thumb and dragged it in an invisible line in front of his neck while making a quick clicking noise with his teeth.

"What a childish way of saying your going to kill me" I shake my free hand as if I were waving, but quicker. 

"Yeah, Well lucky for you it'll be quick, painless and best of all everlasting" Wow. He sounded as if he's never known me for my personality. I'm just another obstacle of his emotions now. Killing me would be his relief in this world

(Sorry I want to express how much I loved writing that small part, I'll let you continue on-Rex)

"I know what your thinking in that stressed little mind of yours" He growled, snapping my attention from my deep thought. 

"I used to know you. I USED TO. You left me, you betrayed me and you hurt me" His voice began to crack. I shift my body to face him fully. 

"But no, you ran away from us. You could have come back but instead you ran into the arms of Tommy, Tubbo and your pathetic person that you call your boyfriend" My eyes widen. He knew? I thought only L'manburg knew. 

"Yes" He snapped me once again from my consistent thought flow. "Words get around quite easily in this area." He gazed at his bow. Not loaded, thank god. Why hadn't he tried to hurt her yet?. 

"Sometimes I think I should just slaughter Wilbur, instead of you. The fact my former friendship with you taunts my memories. I can't help to feel like this. YOU put me in this position. It's driven me the point where you dying may be only fresh air in this polluted world." My shoulders fall. I had some idea he wasn't happy, but this. This way further than just 'unhappy'. 

"I don't want to do this. But it's my only option." He paused looking away. I sigh but to my dismay he comes hurling towards me, knife in his hand. My pupils dilate. I dodge his first swing he aimed at my throat. I ran to the other side while he recoiled to yet swing  again towards my legs. I jump over the swing and kick him in the knee. He flinches and rubs his knee. 

"I'm not here to hurt you!" I snarl, holding my axe in front of my chest. He stands up again, holding the knife at his side. 

"Then who are you here to murder?" He huffs out. I drop my axe slightly at the question but firmly say, 

"Dream" His eyes widen and grinds his teeth, mouth shut. 

BLOOD SCENE

"Fine go ahead. Kill him" He moved slightly to reveal the narrow way to his base. I wasn't hesitant, I sprinted but of course I hadn't thought this through properly because he pushed his leg forward tripping me over. I fall as if I'm in slow motion and I feel the side of my waist being torn. I slump to the floor and hold the side of my waist. Sapnap had sliced the side of my waist. I was overwhelming with shock, so much I couldn't move. I had my hand firmly planted on the side of my hip, attempting to slow the blood flow. Lucky for me it was just a large cut, not fatal. My head on the floor, I try to stand up only to be pushed down with a large heel of a shoe. Sapnap held the knife just above my head and sighed.

"Y/n do you remember when we first met?" His voice grew softer. I tilt my head slightly and shake my head.

"Well you why, Dream and George began to walk to the cabin, I wanted to surprise all of you." He lifted his foot of my chest but held the knife closer.

"I wanted to scare you all." He tilts his head, a smiling entering the corner of this parched lips, 

"What does that have to do with anything-"

"Are you easily scared Y/n?" He cuts me off moving his body to the side of me revealing the large bush we were beside.  I am quite jumpy, but I wasn't going to give him the answer he wanted. 

"Nope" I say simply. 

"One more thing" His smile turns into a dark smirk, the flames of the torch flickering on the features of his face.

"You know the torch I lit?" I nod, not liking where this was going 

"Yeah what about it?"

" That smoke can be seen from miles away." He twisted the knife pointed towards me in his hand. "and the light can be seen from a window or even from- our base" His last words were cold. My eyes widen. "hope your pain tolerance is not too low" He smugly says as I see the the loose leaves rustle in front of me. A green hooded figure leaps out of the bush, his green eyes blazing with fury. Sapnap kicks my side with full force and I force my eyes to shut, trying to endure the fiery pain seeping through me. I feel a cold sharp edge brush my neck. I open my eyes, blurry with tears. 

An insane facial expression gazed me up at down before resting his piecing gaze on my face. I don't recall ever seeing this expression from when I lived in the cabin. Now, dread has overwhelmed me and I hold back a shudder. He pushes his axe closer to my throat. 

"It's been awhile, hasn't it?"

Well. somehow I write better when I'm tired and sleep deprived.  Anyways, THE GREEN BLOB IS BACK :)

THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 20k READS! THATS CRAZY AND OVER 500 LIKES/FAVOURITES! THIS IS SO COOL! I'm glad I can give people a story they enjoy even though the posting is slow :)

Words; 1352 

-REX