(42)

Average blood, scar and swearing warning because yep-

Y/n Pov;

Only 48 hours had passed since my first proper encounter with Styx. He followed me everywhere. To the dining hall where he sat on my lap while I ate. I gave him a few scraps of my food until Wilbur scalded me. He followed me to the flower field where Tubbo showed me how to make a small flower chain. He even followed me around when I went to collect timber with Tommy. His paw steps never ventured from my foot steps. In a way it was adorable but sometime you would trip over him. Nonetheless, he was down right cute.

Dream Pov;

I tapped my foot angrily. Why the f*ck was he taking so long. 

"George get your a*s out of your room, we're leaving!" I shout, banging my clenched fist against the oak door to his abode. 

"I said I was coming now!" He yelled back. 

"You said that 4 minutes ago and 10 minutes ago before that!" I huff , leaning my back against the door. George flung the door open which made me tumble backwards, landing straight onto my back. I stand up, a furious expression clearly visible. 

"I said I was coming" George pushes past me. I sigh and hoist my duffle bag over my shoulder. Sapnap was already waiting at the door with his stuff talking to George who was already ranting to him about another one of my sudden bursts of anger. 

"Ready to leave?" I say in a more quiet tone. They both nodded and without anymore words said, We began to walk down the path to our favourite camping spot.

I stayed behind the two boys who were trailing ahead, if anything it gave me more time to think. Why was I more angry than I normally was? I'm sure George and Sapnap are fed up with me by now. I'm surprised they are still here and wanting to go on this camping trip at all. I sigh which doesn't seem to go unnoticed. Sapnap slows down with George at his left to my pace. I lift my head and put on a smile. He smiles back and he goes back to talking with George.

"I swear every time we go this walking process gets longer and longer" George complains, smacking his hand to his face before pulling on the skin of his face as he drags his hand down. Sapnap grunts.

"It's only been 15 minutes. Its only a 20 minute walk lazy bones" Sapnap nudges him in the shoulder before readjusting his duffle bag on his right shoulder. 

"Yeah but 20 minutes is so long to walk" He drags in feet in the dirt road.  I look down at the ground again. I can't be bothered to talk at this point in time. There's no need for me to say anything. I'm better off listening to their conversation.

"Dream you usually seem so excited to go camping with us, What's up with you?" Well great. Of course Sapnap has to say something. Though I was expecting it to be George if anything.

"I'm just tired" I say simply.

"That seems to be your excuse for everything lately" Their was a tinge of boredom in his voice.

"Just uh- Not feeling myself lately. That's all" I say back, though it isn't a full lie.

"If you say so- oh look" He stopped before changing his direction into the bush with our small wooden sign we made years ago. It was a silent as we marched through the woodland to finally reach our all time favourite camping spot.

"Finally" George sat down on the small grass patch.

"It wasn't that long of a walk" I say to him. He gives me a cold stare. huh- still hasn't forgiven me yet.   

*Small time skip*

Its now pitch black and the only light source is in front of us. The flickering heat of the flames in the pit was bright enough to see almost the whole campsite. George was beginning to yawn, and he stood up. 

"I'm heading in for the night, I'll see you guys in the morning" He says, his voice growing weaker as he ends his sentence. Me and Sapnap both say goodnight to him as he goes up to his tent and crawls inside. Just us two left.  He looks over to me with an inquisitive look on his face. I tilt my head but he took that as a sign to come sit next to me. He gives us a little space between us on the log and takes a deep breath.

"Dream what's actually wrong?"

"What?" I say, confused.

"I mean, what's been wrong with you lately."

"I don't know what you mean" Sort of true. I don't know why I've been upset. I just feel like sh*t.

"Oh you don't know what you mean. I'll enlighten you." He narrowed his eyes. "You've been randomly angry at me and George. It's just constant fighting between us all over the past couple of weeks, months even. But it's gotten worse over the past 4 days. You've been more quiet, less of the dream I know"

I freeze. It's that obvious isn't it? I sigh. "Yeah I know, and I should apologies for that. I'm really sorry." Is all I could say to that. I wrap my arms around my torso and look down once again. Was I that bad of a person? Was I really pushing them away? Why can't I go back to my normal self? I scrunch my eyes.

"Dream, Dream!" I hear my name echoed into my ear. I shoot up and see Sapnap shaking my shoulders. I glance at his face to see a worried look staring back at me. "What's wrong?" He says nervously. "Tell me so I can help-

"I DON'T KNOW!" I stand up, still holding my torso tightly. Sapnap still sitting with a worried expression on his face. I sigh and sit back down. He nods before I start talking again.

"I don't feel myself-" Is all I could say. I'm not the one to express how I feel properly. I've always found it hard to name emotions or tell which ones I'm feeling. Lately its been all a blur. 

"May I ask why?" Sapnap calmly replied.

"I just don't know. I've been feeling sick since the start of the week" In that moment Sapnap's eyes lit up and he smirked. 

"I think I know why" He looked directed into my eyes. I look at him through squinted eyes. 

"You know before I do?" I say, slightly agitated. 

"Yep, I do. I'm surprised I didn't figure it out sooner actually" He nervously laughed. I tilt my head.

"What is it then?" He looked at me with a semi smile.

"You Miss Y/n. Don't you?"

.

.

.

Hello Folks! I'm here with another chapter :) bit of a longer chapter. as yes I'm leaving you here. until I write again that is. I've been quite immersed with my school work and stuff so its hard to find time :)

I also want to thank you guys for 1k likes/stars! That's crazy when I'm terrible at writing and all my spelling mistakes..

-words 1181

-Rex :D