(47)

Yes, there will be violence, blood, swearing and gore in this chapter so I guess the warning is finally good for something-

"ATTACK!"

Is all I heard from when the boys leapt down from the above. Attacking in the middle of snow? Something we've never practiced before.

I hear the sudden movement from behind me, as I'm the only one equipped with a weapon. I fought off a new figure who I've never seen before. He wore a white hoodie with black stripes, blonde hair and a identifiable gold chain around his neck. He was actually a pretty decent fighter, never as good as me. As he saw the three other L'maburgians with weapons he fled to behind the green hooded man.

"Good to see you all again" Dream spoke from in front of his group, while tilting his head ever so slightly to the right. A shiver went down my spine.

"The feeling's mutual" Wilbur cocked his head up. Dream was the first one to launch an attack onto Wilbur. Their swords clashed. Wilbur head a offence pose while Dream pushed his attack further aiming for his arm. I sprinted to the guy with the gold chain, not risking to talk to the other two. Our swords battered against ne another as we both dodged each others swings for a solid 5 minutes. He ducked down and and swung his leg under my feet, sweeping me off stable ground. He took the moment to swing his glowing sword at my calf. I wince, it wasn't deep but it stung really bad. I stood up again holding a defensive position as he swung at me numerous times before swinging back to take an aim at my shoulder blades. I spin around in a sudden moment, my sword catching onto his right arm. He stumbled back, clutching onto his now bleeding arm. I give him a cocky look and run to go help Tubbo.

He was currently fighting off George but I was more than surprised he wasn't injured yet. I join his fight and swing at George's legs. He jumped but Tubbo's sword caught his shirt which ripped. George stepped back, examining the damage. This gave me and Tubbo a whole second to nod and slash at his arms. He wasn't prepared at all. He fell backwards, landing back first on a shape rock. He screeched and bolted to "Gold chain" We look at each other satisfied but in that moment Tubbo was knocked forward, a sword entering his flesh through his arm. He screeched and backed himself up against a cabin wall. I grunt and stand in front of him to fend off his attacker. 

It was none other than Sapnap. 

"Move out of the way Y/n" He growled, flipping the sword in his grip. I shook my head, holding my hand behind me for Tubbo to latch onto. 

"Hard way it is then-" He pounced forward and began to swing at my legs. I jumped over every single one. When I thought I had escaped them all he swung again, but higher.

Wilbur Pov;

I stand there, proudly flexing my sword in front of him. He did have an enchanted sword but it didn't matter to me.

"Opposing sides once again" He said darkly, straightening his pose to a more of an offence all. I sigh, which didn't seem to go unnoticed. 

"What's wrong all mightily leader of L'manburg, cat got your tongue?" He snickers, getting a firmer hold onto his weapon.

"I don't have anything to say to you Dream" I snarl, my brown eyes flaring. My blood boiled at the fact that this was an indeed a person Y/n loved, in the past that is. She can't love him after all the terrible things he has done to us, his friends and her. 

"Not even about Y/n?" My eyes widen at his comment, which only made him laugh psychotically. 

"You won't harm her again" I growl, my tone turning dark. I glanced at my white knuckle that was wrapped around the handle of the sword. I speak again.

"You don't deserve her"

"No I don't" He replies back. What- " I don't deserve her. I did some terrible things that she'll hate me for, for the rest of her life and mine too" He huffs. Where did this come from?

"You know, you technically kidnapped her. Then she stayed. I didn't know what I had done" His voice grew weak? Was he trying to make me feel bad for him on purpose?

"Then she screamed at me, then it was the end of that. I let you guys have your independence and I've practically left you guys alone for a year, well since the Eret situation"

I bite back. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BRING UP THAT NAME HERE!"

"Woah chill-" He held up his hands defensively, his sword still in hand.

"YOU killed him" I scrunch up my face in disgust. That wasn't a lie. He did do that. I know he regrets it, I know deep down in that freak he does care.

"It was supposed to hit Y/n's shoulder" He admitted. "Never intentionally tried to kill anyone. He stepped in front, which then...You know what happened next" He sighed. I put my hands to my side. He didn't actually mean to kill his friend.

"How do I know your not lying to me?" I raise an eyebrow. He just changes hands with his sword.

"What's the point of lying. It gets you no where anymore" He shrugged. I just stand there now. I don't know what to say. 

"Hey Wilbur"

"Hmm"  I Hum back.

"Look behind you" A new voice spoke but as I spin around I feel the coldness of a blade hit my flesh. I feel the skin tear and I fall to the ground clutching to my side. I batter back tears forming in my arms. Two men now towered over me, as I had inelegantly fallen to the snow floor. I couldn't even feel the coldness creep up my legs, all I could feel was a direct burning pain coming from the side of my waist. 

"Punz help him up" Dream snarled, giving me a pitiful look. My face was scrunched up as it helped endure the pain by the tiniest amount. I feel two arms lift me to my feet, but instead of them walking me over, they dragged me as if I was a ragdoll. I couldn't control my muscles properly at this point, the pain was too intense.  I gaze down at my side to see my light brown t-shirt was now drenched in scarlet blood. I look away quickly and gaze at my body being dragged along the snow. At least it isn't the bare floor. 

"L'maburgians. Stop what your doing now!" A bone chilling yell rang across the nation. I feel my body being heaved up and passed to another person. Feeling a cold blade being pressed against my neck I wince. Dream looked down at me menacingly, his mask glaring at me as if he were staring into my bare soul. They stopped and gazed towards me, shock and distress overwhelming their facial expressions. But the worst look I got was from Y/n. Now that is a face I don't think I ever wished to see. For f*cks sake I trusted him, and now could be killed because of it. Why do I do this to myself?

Why am I so thoughtful?

HAHAHAH I'm now leaving you here. Will Wilbur bleed out or will he live? Was Y/n hit with a sword or did she dodge? Is Tommy injured? Will Dream kill Wilbur?

Wait to see...... >:)

alsO 4 chapters in a week? I'm cracked lets goooo.

-Words 1270

-Rex >:)