(11)

Slight Sexual Talk, Swearing, blood warning :)

Dream POV:

Dream emerged from his room, and walked into the lounge room. Sapnap glared him down and laughed.

"Really Clay, Your room? Just f*ck her already man" Dream stopped dead in his tracks. Eret burst out laughing placing down his cup of water beside him on a small round table while George giggled slightly.

"Seriously Sapnap? You just had to enlighten us on what was going to happen?" George narrowed his eyes beforing laughing nervously at his own joke.

"Hey, Don't you say anything either. You and her are close as well" Sapnap cocked his head up and smirked.

"Such as shame she doesn't like you either" Eret's deep voice rang around the room. The room filled with laughter. 

"Shut up! I only just got the stressed thing to sleep!" He growled. George turned to face him as they all stopped laughing.

"Bit overprotective" George smirked earning a scoff from Dream. He sighs before yawning.

"Awwww, are you sleepy too?" Sapnap said in a higher pitched voice. Dream shot him a glare, His mask hung on the side of his face. "Finally that ugly mask off as well" he sneered. He got up and stretched, walking over to his room before shutting the door lightly. Dream told the boys goodnight before heading to his own room. He shut the door behind him and headed to the small bathroom beside the room. He grabbed a towel and showered before coming out and putting on a pair of dark shorts and a plain white T-shirt. He forgot Y/N was asleep and before he slipped into bed he noticed her figure. He yelped slightly and fell flat on his back on the planked floors. He groaned as the pain shot up his spine, but she remained still. He got up and stared at her silently for a few heart beats. How am I going to get in? He thought, scratching his head slightly. 

I nudge her slightly to the side closer to the wall and slipped in beside her carefully. He felt his heart quicken within My chest as he gazed at her unmoving state. I smile, as she watching her chest rise and fall in shallow steady breathes. I shift my hand towards her but snatched it back almost instantly. my heart aches too much, My head told me to stop but I block out my thoughts and pull her closer to my chest. My breath catches in my throat waiting for a reaction. There was none. I sigh with relief, gazing down at her sleeping self. Within the same moment she immediately bundled herself more up in my sheets and snuggled closer to the male. I flinch but quickly relax. I place my arm over her upper back, cuddling into her. Yawning, I shift her and my head together on the pillow and happily fell asleep. For once in my life, I didn't felt isolated or alone. I felt a sense of happiness and warmth. I was happy.

Technically chapters 10 and 11 are linked so count it as one chapter :))

SOME DREAM X READER IN THE HOUSE. POGGGG. I hope your enjoying this story, feel free to tell me things I could add or take away as I'm always up for constructive feedback :)

545 words

-Rex :)