(62)

Your average blood, violence mentions and swearing just in cases :))

I forgot how much I felt at peace here. Despite all the challenges when I stayed at L'manburg, everyone seemed to all want me to stay. It only had felt like a few hours. But it had only been 2 days. I was stuck at the dinner table not exchanging a word. I sat in dead silence, as the thoughts swarmed my brain. No one bothered to ask where I was thinking which was another good thing about staying here. No one pestered me until I spoke. They just let me think. Tonight was a little different though. 

"Y/n your silent tonight, why? You haven't even touched your food" I hear dreams voice from across the medium-sized oak table. Sapnap chuckled. 

"Yeah, you probably told her to shut up about your Kitchen sex" George chokes on his food, but wipes his face with a nearby napkin to hide his embarrassment. 

"We didn't have kitchen sex, or let alone sex Sapnap! Jeez, what kind of person do you take me for?" Dream grunted, stabbing his folk into a steamed carrot. 

"A dirty one for that" Sapnap eyed his carrot.

"Why can't you bother George for a change?" Dream said with a mouth full of carrot.

"Because he doesn't give me a reaction, your way more fun" Sapnap smirked. 

"I'll give you three seconds to run before I throw this folk at your head." Dream lowered his voice.

"You don't even know how to take things, you always take them too literally" Sapnap rolled his eyes, placing down his cutlery adjacent to each other. 

"One" 

"Your kidding? This is childish" Sapnap stood up from his chair.

"I'd start running if I were you Sapnap, he's got good aim.

"Two"

"Yeah, not just good aim with a folk either"

"SAPNAP HE WILL KILL YOU". George screamed, slamming his fist on the table making the plates clang against the wood. 

"Fine," he walked away, stamping his foot as he reached the hallway. Dream huffs and places down the folk. 

"I'm going out for a walk" He snarls. 

"You've eaten one carrot Dream" George points to his full plate of food. We only had just started eating and surprisingly Sapnap 3/4 of the way done.

"What are you? My mother?" He growled. George just sighed a shook his head shooting me a desperate look. He stormed out the house, Slamming The large door suddenly behind him. George stares at me until I notice him staring. I snap out of my thoughts and look at the empty table with full plates of food still steaming. 

"Go after him"

"Who?" I ask him, tilting my head. 

"Dream"

"Where'd he go" I sigh loudly, exiting my chair 

"Outside" George points to the door. I sigh and silently thank him as I exit the door. I sigh and stare out into the shrub. The only light available was the illuminating light of the moon. 

"Dream!" I call out. No response. I sigh as I begin my search. I turn the corners of trees and large boulders. He couldn't have gotten that far. "Dream where are you? Please come out" I groan mentally. I search for around 5 more silent minutes until I hear a noise. I stand up still and straight as I was a couple of leaves spin towards the frost floor. Probably just a bird or an animal but definitely worth checking out. I walk over towards the falling leaves and gaze up the tree to see who I was looking for.