(27)

Your chapter reminder blood, gore and swearing may be present :)

"Show yourself You f*cking green pr*ck!" I snarl, my voice echoing through the what seemed empty forest. No response. I call again.

"Show yourself Dream!" Tommy gazed up to me and tilted his head, after a minute of pure silence. I turn my head back and shake it side to side slightly indicating no luck. I had come to the sudden realization that we were on our own now.

I run my hand through my knotted H/C hair and let out a shaky sigh. I slump down, crossing my legs over one another. 

"Y/N, he's in pain" Tommy says in a scared voice, something I don't hear very often or at all.

"Mhmm, I know" I sit beside his ankle tangled in the snare. I slide his shoe off hastily but gently. Tubbo just groaned, it sounded like a dying animal. 

"Tubbo, Stay still and we will get this off. I promise" I try and smile. He nods and slumps his head down at Tommy's shoes. I take off his blood dripping sock and toss it beside the shoe. Now I had a better view of what I was working with. The silver coil was snaked around his ankle ever so tight, with blood bubbling around it. Tubbo shifted his body, but let out a wail of pain as the coil grew tighter.

"Tubbo! stay still please" Tommy ran his hand over his head. He said nothing in response, just a twitch of his head. (He's not dead so don't cry, yet-Rex)

"Tommy, I'm going to need a sharp object like some sort of stick. Could you go find one for me?" I say, within seconds he was up and sprinting out of view. I sigh, and attempt to place my hand on his blood soaked ankle. He whimpered but had no attempt to move. I close my eyes and breathe for a singular moment before slipping one finger under the snare, realizing the pressure. Little did I know it had spikes on the inside and they dug into my finger holding it off his ankle. I wince with pain, and squint my eyes shut. 

To my relief the blonde haired boy came stumbling through the bushes with a large sharp stick. I nod at him gratefully and shift the stick under the snare instead of my finger. I had scraped half of the skin on my finger and wasn't a clean sight to look at. 

"Okay Tubbo, this will hurt more, but It will cause the bleeding and pain to ease. Your going to have to snake your ankle out of the snare." I say sternly. To my surprise he sat up right and gazed down at his ankle. He whined at the sight of his ankle and squinted his eyes tightly shut.

"Come on Tubbo" Tommy prodded him in the shoulder slightly. He latched onto the blonde boy's hand and began to shift his ankle slowly through the gap. The injured boy squealed with pain and his skin was being starched off as he pulled his ankle out of the "animal trap". 

"Almost there.." Tommy squeezed his hand tighter. The final part of his foot left the snare and it fell limply on the leafy floor. I sigh tightly, and glance at his ankle. Straight scratch marks were left behind from the escape. I shiver, He must have been in so much pain. I stand up and wipe my bloody hand on my pants once again. 

"Wilbur's going to have your head on the top of the van Y/n" I freeze in my spot. I had completely forgotten. I hold back tears, and nod at Tommy dismissively. 

"Can you carry him?" I say gazing at Tommy. He nodded and picked up his friend in a bridal style and came to stand beside me. 

"Can't wait to see what awaits me behind the wall." I grunt, beginning to walk home.

"I'm sure it'll be horrible" Tommy chipped in, saying as if though he was jumping for joy.

"You think so?"

"Oh no no no, It's going to be down right freighting-"

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BECAUSE I CAN'T ADD THE NEXT BIT INTO THIS CHAPTER OR IT WOULD MAKE IT TOO LONG. I'M WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER AS YOUR READING THIS SO YESSSSSS. 

THANK YOU FOR 8K VIEWS TOO. LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME!

733 WORDS

-REX :)