(25)

Just average blood and swearing warning just in case :)

It had been almost a whole month or even 3 weeks from the last time I saw him. He had disappeared and caused no harm towards our way back here in l'manberg. I had been welcomed with open friendly arms to charcoaled land. We were currently rebuilding, gathering supplies and helping rebuild the burnt nation. Tubbo and I had become quite close (As friends) over the past couple of weeks. consistently talking, even Wilbur would have to tell us to shut up occasionally.

I had also become quite close with Tommy too, not as close as Tubbo but I would still protect the young boy with my life any day of the week. We constantly bicker with each other, calling each other stupid childish nicknames, which made me warm up on the inside every time. Eret stood in the distance, always. When I was talking with one of the other boys he would always stare from afar and never dared to speak to me. Which don't get me wrong, was fine by me but at the same time I found it quite bizarre. 

Then came Wilbur. Me and him became incredibly close with each other and not the way you think it would be. One could say Romantically, or I like to say "My partner in crime". Even though no Crimes have been committed here (Yet ;) ), I still called him that, cause I could. I think he takes an interest in me, but I'm not the one to say. He's more joking than. Him. and More fun loving and seems to have so much time on his hands. He had me at hello. (have fun ;) -Rex )

"Y/n!" I was imminently snapped from my thoughts to see Tommy swipes his hand in front of my face to catch my attention. I jump and gaze up to see the blonde boy, his light blue eyes glaring into mine. 

"I finally found you!" He says, standing up straight. In his despite attempt to maintain straight posture, he failed every time.

"Why?" I ask intently.

"Cause Bossman needs ya" He stretched his hand out towards my direction. I rolled my eyes and willingly took his hand as he helped me to my feet. 

"What does he need me for this time? To move another box across a room again, If so my god so help me" My last words were filled with playful anger. Tommy chuckled beside me as we began to head to the large van they called the Drug Van. That van was the Centre and the origin of L'manberg, and was where we all talked about plans or boring meetings. It didn't take us long to arrive.

"Why don't you ask the man yourself," He gestured with his hands to the fluffy haired man standing beside the wheel of the giant van. He waved once before, beckoning me to come inside. To my surprise, Tommy stood still and smiled at me.

"Aren't you coming too B*tch boy?" He turn behind me to face him as I'm next to the step.

"Nahhh, He told me he only wanted to see his b*tch" He sneered, before bursting out into laughter at his own terrible joke. I grunt, before putting on a fake smile towards him.

"Well at least I'm wanted by him, Can't say the same thing for you blondie"  I smirk and head into the van before he could protest. I carefully shut the large door behind me, and sigh. I hold my head up and head into the next room of the van. He sat down in his normal dark oak chair. He smiled at me, nodding his head to the seat directly opposite him. I obey, and sit down. I cautiously cross my legs over one another, making direct contact with the boy across from me. He smiled warmly before clearing his throat formally.  

"Thanks for coming Y/n" He sounded formal as ever.

"Its all good" I say simply in return.

"I just have a question for you, that's all" He says, his eyes tracing my features. I gaze down, not wanting my face to flush another colour. Sighing, I look up at Wilbur once more. 

"Sure ask way Bossman" I lean back in my chair. Fiddling with his fingers, he forces them down.

"I want to ask you, What your relations with dream were before this whole mess. I want to know what I'm getting myself into" What. What am I getting myself into. What does that mean. The question pierced my brain suddenly. I sit there, uncomfortable and too stunned in that singular moment to speak.

It takes me a minute for me to reply. 

"Why do you want to know" I say, forcing my voice to remain calm. He gave me a sympathetic look. 

"You know, Like what was dream to you" He says, rubbing his hand behind his neck in a sign to show the awkwardness of his question. I choose my next words with little thought.

"He was my Boyfriend, Now he's nothing to me" My words are laced with bitterness. He looked almost relieved at my response. He stood up and walked over and squatted down to my eye level. I gulp.

"I'm sorry, I'm quite stupid to ask that question." He says, his voice shaky. Since when did Wilbur have a shaky voice. I thought I was the only one around here with a stutter or shake to my voice.

"I'm sorry. I sorta needed to know at the same time." He says. 

"So I can keep you safe" He pulls me into a tight hug and I huge the giant man back. I could hear faint whimpers escaping Wilbur's mouth.

"Hey, he-y. Your okay. It's fine. I'm not made just surprised you would ask such a question" I say, putting my head on his shoulder. The tenseness of his muscles began to fade and he practically melted into my hug. I felt a sense of warmth and security. I sighed.

"Wilbur, I'm fine honestly" I playfully growl. He escaped my arms to look me in the eyes. They were tinged a slight red colour and his face was dusted with a light pink. 

"So I didn't hurt you" He says croakily.

"No wilby" I smirk at him, Oh how he hated that name. He looked at me in disgust and stood up imminently dusting himself off. He fastened his suit. 

"Did you just f*cking call me Wilby again?" He growls, looming over me.

"There he is" I stand up in response. He clenched his fist, and narrowed his eyes.

"There he is what?"

"The man I love" I winked at him. He pulled his head back, his eyes widening. He opened his mouth to talk but I chipped in first.

"Sorry, I have a date with the flower field, But I'll see ya soon Wilby scoot" I exited the door and shut it behind me. I walk away from the van quite quickly and I turn the corner to see Tubbo waiting. I jump and he smiles at me.

"So, what happened in there?"

SORRY CHAPTERS ARE COMING OUT SLOWLY CAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL AND I HAVE NO MOTIVATION AT TIMES, BUT YES I LOVE THIS CHAPTER. 

The plot is gonna be a little slow for now as Y/N is settling in L'manberg and finding her place so not much fighting action for a bit.  And do tell me if I've crossed any wilbur boundaries even tho I checked before I wrote this. Anyway... THANK YOU FOR 6.2K VIEWS YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY

If you have any questions, trail back to the other chapters to find my socials

-Rex the beloved

Words- 1296 :)