Table of Contents

1. How To Draw (Petrichor)
Jisoo is a painter who intends to dispose of her work, and Jennie is the familiar florist from downstairs who takes the art instead.

2. I didn't make a mistake (Just a happy accident)
Jennie attends a college theme party and leaves with the wrong person, mistaking the person disguised as green plastic soldier for her boyfriend.

3. should this be the last thing i see (i want you to know it's enough for me)
As long as Jennie is with Jisoo, she is happy. But once they are apart, she can't do anything other than think about her.

4. See You In Your Wedding Dress
Jisoo and Jennie are pretending to be married to get a discount on a vacation special to a resort in New Zealand.

5. The Hookman🔞
Jennie and Jisoo spend a steamy night in their car at the night of Halloween.

6. The Hookman 2 [requested]
Whatever Jennie does, Jisoo comments it with "That's hot."

7. Cuddles
After an exhausting day from work Jisoo comes to find Jennie asleep on the sofa. Completely naked.

8. Baby Mama (G!P) [requested]
Jennie breaks it to her girlfriend - who does not want to have kids - that she is pregnant.

9. Baby Mama 2 (G!P) [requested]
Jennie waits for Jisoo to come home, while waiting taking care of their baby and struggling with jealousy.

10. Dating a Hero
Jisoo is kidnapped by villains, her girlfriend is a super hero. Turns out the villains are her parents who just now recognised her as her girlfriend has arrived to save her.

11. Dating a Hero 2 [requested]
Just the struggles of Jennie and Jisoo with the respective superpower of their girlfriend.

12. Vampire Hunting
Jennie decides she's going to start hunting vampires, Jisoo is extremely scared. Jennie thinks she's scared of vampires, but Jisoo is actually a vampire herself.

13. Playground - 15. Playground 3
Jennie and Jisoo are both single parents. They meet at the playground where Jennie's child is misbehaving. Jisoo decides to comment on Jennie's parenting just to have Jennie break down in tears.

16. Not That Jisoo
Rumours have it Jennie has a crush on Kim Jisoo. But apparently it reached the wrong Jisoo.

17. ...As expected Chudere.
Jisoo doesn't like Jennie. Jennie is annoying. She tolerates her though and not because she likes her gummy smile. She doesn't care about that, at all.

18. Take care of her
Jisoo's boss asked her to "take care" of a thug at a shady business. She had a rough home life, so she interpreted this as parenting them.

19. The Other Way
People look the other way Jisoo is used to that. What she isn't used to, is someone looking directly at her.

20. The Other Way 2 [requested]
The aftermath of Jennie's involvement in Jisoo's life.

21. LO$ER=LO♡ER
"I wish I never met you!" Jisoo shouted at her wife of 10 years, mother of her two children, in a heated fight. Eager to correct her mistake she waited for her where they first met, but when they encountered, Jennie acted like she doesn't know her.

22. Please Be Naked
Jennie and Jisoo hate each other. Or so they think.

23. A Little Party (Never Killed Nobody)
In which Jisoo organises Jennie's 18th birthday party. Chaos ensue.