I 4 I

It only takes us a couple minutes to change clothes, and then I have the privilege of watching the Ladybug transformation take action. 

'Woah,' I gasp, as my sister becomes the full-blown-bug. 

She smiles. 'It never gets old.' 

'Obviously not,' I scoff. 'Something that cool?' 

'You can come with me, just stay close.' Marinette instructs. 'And don't get pixelated.' 

'Wouldn't dream of it.' 

We walk out into the open, to find an empty courtyard. 

Not a sign of a living person, or being for that matter. Except for like two pigeons. Those birds are everywhere. 

Marinette, or Ladybug I guess, gestures for me to follow her around the front of the school. 

'Where's Adrien?' she mouths at me. I shrug, and point into the school. Ladybug nods, opening the front door and walking into the completely silent hallway. 

'Back so soon darling?' the familiar cocky voice asks. 'and you, milady?' 

'What is it with you and pet names?' I groan. 'you don't hear me calling you catboy.' 

'I'd be ever so pleased if you did though, darling,' Cat Noir winks at me. 'You, can call me Kitty whenever you want though.' 

'Jeez,' Ladybug grumbles. 'Quit it you lovebugs.' 

Cat Noir gasps sarcastically. 'What did you just call us?' 

'You're the bug,' I mutter. 

'Was that an actual comeback?' Cat Noir asks, falsely surprised. 

'Shut up.' Ladybug and I both say at the same time. 

'Would you look at that folks,' Cat Noir glances around the empty halls. 'There's two of them.' 

I exchange worried glances with Ladybug. Obviously he doesn't know how close to the truth he just got. 

'Yeah, yeah, and you'll get twice as much ass-kicking.' Ladybug says. 'Now shut it, and let's find Pixelator. 

'I think we should get Y/n to safety first,' Cat Noir says. 

'Y/n can handle herself,' I smirk.

'Check the roof,' Ladybug suggests, throwing an annoyed glance at Cat Noir. 

'Why the hostility?' Cat Noir smiles innocently. 

Ladybug grumbles under her breath. 'Because. You put Y/n in Adrien's room!' 

Cat Noir looks taken aback. 'And what was the problem with that?' 

'Well-peel-the-uh-you-duh-' 

'What if his father saw me?' I help her out. 

Cat Noir snorts. 'What's he going to do about it?' 

'Uh-have you met Mr. Agreste?' Ladybug's eyes widen. 'That man is so terrifying.' 

'For all we know, he could be Hawkmoth.' I add. 

The grin slides off his face. 'He's not.' 

'How do you know?' I demand. 

'Watch out!' Ladybug screams as I take a wrong step and pitch sideways off the school roof. 

Before Ladybug can do anything, Cat Noir leans over and grabs me, wrapping both arms around my waist and pulling me back to safety. Unfortunately, he misjudges gravity and tumbles to the ground, trapping me underneath his sturdy form. 

'Well, well, now who's the mouse?' He smirks. I lean up, his face hovering inches off mine. 

'Nice try,' I whisper, tucking a strand of blonde hair out of his face. He stutters a bit and goes red. 'What's wrong Kitty? Cat got your tongue?' 

Ladybug rolls her eyes. 'We should just go, He's obviously not here,' 

'Is that so?' A voice inquires.

'Pixelator,' Ladybug growls, jumping at him. He leaps out of the way and Ladybug crashes into the wall behind him. 

'Look into the lens!' The voice drawls and then the room disappears. 

I groan, slowly gaining consciousness again. Where am I? It seems like an endless white room of nothingness. Well, almost nothingness. 

'Glad to see you here Darling,' Cat Noir smirks from beside me. 

'What happened?' I frown. 'Where's Ladybug?' 

Cat Noir grimaces. 'We've been pixelated.' 

I let out a derisive laugh. 'Great. Now we're stuck here.' 

'Ladybug will defeat him.' Cat Noir says confidently. 'She's done it before.' 

'She had your help then,' I grit my teeth, staring at the endless whiteness. 'There must be a way out of here.' 

'Nope,' Cat smiles, laying on the ground. 'Might as well just enjoy this time we have together.' 

'God,' I roll my eyes. 'You're such a flirt.' 

'I could try a Cataclysm,' He suggests. 

'You really think that would work?' I tilt my head. 

'No.' He snickers. 

Suddenly, a beeping sound fills my ears. I glance at Cat Noir's ring. 

'You're on your last claw, Kitty,' I sigh, turning around. 'Go ahead and turn back, promise I won't look.' 

'Don't you dare peek,' he says, and a flash of light momentarily blinds me. I shut my eyes tight. 'Okay, keep them closed.' 

'You know, now I could try and recognize you by your voice,' I point out. 

My ears are met with silence. 'I see how it is.' 

'Oooooh, Camembert!' A squeaky voice says. 

'Plagg, I don't have any on me,' Cat Noir says. 

'Is that your Kwami?' I ask. 

'How'd you know about Kwami's?' He says. 

'I've read about them.' I lie. I'm not just about to admit that my sister has one too. 'You know, your voice sounds quite familia-' 

A light flashes, and I'm back at the school, no Pixelator in sight. I assume Marinette did her job and Miraculous-Ladybugged the whole thing back to normal. 

'Oh my god!' A figure runs at me, engulfing me in a hug. 'I thought I'd seriously lost you!' 

'Glad you're so happy to see me M,' I smile once she pulls back. 

'Don't do anything stupid ever again!' 

'No promises.'