I 50 I

*I can't exactly remember all the powers of Ryuko, so, sorry if I mess a couple up. 

'You look amazing,' Ladybug smiles encouragingly. 'Like this was meant to be.' 

I breathe in deeply, glancing around the city. 

'Can you...fly?' Cat Noir gasps as my feet start to levitate. 

'I guess so,' I say, zooming around him. 'Hey, this is fun.' 

I turn circles in the air, pulling out the sword at my belt and whipping it around. 

'Careful with that,' Ladybug laughs, avoiding my hits. 

I stash it back in my belt and float back down to the ground, both feet hitting the solid concrete. 

'Wow, your powers might be even more cool than mine,' Cat Noir remarks with a hint of fake jealously. 

'Definitely not,' I say, kissing him on the cheek. He blushes-which is surprising, as Ladybug rolls her eyes. 

'Can you two give it a rest with all that romance?' She scoffs. 'You're giving me a headache.' 

'I didn't hear you complaining when you were with your boyfriend,' I shoot back. 'I-I mean, if you have one.....'

'Ooooh so Ladybug does have a boyfriend,' Cat Noir's expression turns sly. 'Who's this lucky guy? I'm sure he's purrrfect.' 

'You know him actually,' I say, then cover my mouth immediately after. 'I mean probably.' 

Dammit Y/n, keep your mouth shut. 

'Y/n!' Ladybug exclaims reproachfully. 

'Yeah-uh sorry. I'll work on that,' I scratch my head sheepishly. 

'You'd better.' 

'I don't mind it,' Cat Noir says happily, chasing his tail in a circle. 

'You need a superhero name,' Ladybug points out. 

I tap my chin, thinking it over. 'How about Ryuko?' 

'That's perfect,' Ladybug clasp her hands. 'Oh, this is so exciting!' 

'Don't forget,' I point at her hand. 

'Right,' She flips the dragon over, throwing it into the air. 'Miraculous Ladybug!' 

The tiny red bugs swarm all around me, flowing into me. I feel myself slip away, and as quickly as the feeling comes, it vanishes, disappearing into thin air. 

My brain feels light, as if it was floating but I can't help feeling like there's something I should remember. 

'Good job, Ryuko,' Cat Noir smiles at me. 'We couldn't have defeated Hawkmoth without you.' 

'No problem, Kitty,' I grin back. 'Thanks for trusting me with a Miraculous.' 

'Of course,' Ladybug smiles. 'Shall we go now? I'm going to transform back any second now.' 

'That's a good idea,' I say, leaping off the building. I hover just over the ground as Ladybug and Cat Noir land beside me. 

'Gotta go,' Ladybug says, tapping her beeping earrings. 'Bug out!' 

'That was incredible,' I say to Cat Noir. 'You wanna go back to your place?' 

'As you wish, darling.'