I 60 I

'Y/n Dupain Cheng!' Dad crosses his arms, shaking his head with disappointment. He leans back on the counter, his huge shadow completely covering Mom. 'I can't believe you would-' 

'Dad,' I roll my eyes. 'It was just a note. A joke.' 

'All the same,' Mom's eyes cloud with worry. 'I don't know if it's such a good idea for you to be seeing Adrien Agreste. I mean, that was completely-' 

'Mom, Dad. Would you please just trust me on this?' I sigh with exasperation, glaring at Marinette, who is currently hiding on the staircase. 'We're not doing anything wrong. So can we please forget about this?' 

Mom lets out a long breath. 'I suppose, but I don't want you going to his house anymore.' 

'MOM!' I groan. 'We're being....-' 

'Safe?' Dad raises his eyebrows. 'I sure hope you are young lady, or I will have words with Adrien.' 

I hold back a scream and I hear a quiet snort from Marinette's corner. 

'Forget. About. It.' I say, pointing at both of them before running up the stairs, purposefully barreling Marinette over. 'MARINETTE'S SNEAKING AROUND WITH LUKA!'  I shout at the top of my lungs. 

'Marinette?' Dad gasps, and that's the last thing I hear before I close my door. 

'Are you alright y/n?' Longg asks, peering out at me from her perch in my large pocket. 

'Yeah, I'm fine,' I say quietly. 

'If it's alright with you, the other Kwami's want me to join their feast tonight,' Longg says hesitantly. 'You see, it's Pollen's cycle tonight. It's okay if you want me to stay with you though.' 

'No,' I smile at her. 'Go ahead, and tell Pollen happy birthday for me,' 

'Thank you,' Longg bows, flying through the wall to the miracle box. 

I sigh, ripping open the curtains and opening the window. I climb out slowly, but my foot slips on the ladder and I fall backwards. 

'Oh shoot,' I completely lose my balance, falling backwards. I shut my eyes, bracing myself for the deathly landing. The wind rushes past my ears, but it seems to take forever for me to hit the ground. 

'You should be more careful,' A cocky voice says and I feel myself being caught and carried safely to the ground. 'Wouldn't want you to die a painful death, princess.' 

'What did you just call me?' I gasp, staring up at Cat Noir. 

'Relax, I call everyone that,' He says with a smirk. 

'Um. No you don't,' I say, frowning. 

'And how would you know that?' He raises an eyebrow. 

Well....I guess I wouldn't. 

'I don't.' I say, crossing my arms. 'But that seems like an extremely personal nickname.' 

'You're a person.' He comments. 'Hey, where's my thanks?' 

'Thank you,' I say begrudgingly. 'Shouldn't you be dealing with a supervillain right now or something?' 

'Why, do you want me to leave?' Cat Noir asks, leaning his stick horizontally over his shoulders and swinging his arms over. 

'No, it's just that I have somewhere to be,' I reply. 

'Have a date or something?' Cat Noir questions with a smirk. 

'As a matter of a fact I do, not that it's any of your business,' I roll my eyes. 'I guess it's not really a date though, since he doesn't know I'm coming.' 

'Going to see Adrien Agreste?' he grins. 

'How did you-?' 

'Your walls are pretty thin.' 

My mouth drops open as he swings away. That-