I 9 I

'So...' Marinette trails off, glancing at Adrien hopefully. 

He tears his eyes away from mine. 

'The movies...' Adrien bites his lip. God, he looks like Cat Noir when he does that. Oh wait- 

'You know what,' I start, trying to fix this disaster that really is my fault. 'Why don't we make this a group thing?'

'Yeah,' Adrien agrees. 'Marinette, y/n, Nino, Alya-' 

'Great,' I laugh. 'I'll be fifth wheeling.' 

Adrien looks like he's about to say something but I shut him up with a look. 

'Let's just hope no one gets akumatized,' Nino jokes. 

'Ladybug and Cat Noir would have to save us all,' I add, only half joking. 

'Or just Ladybug,' Marinette smiles cheekily. 

'What's that supposed to mean?' Adrien glances at her out of the corner of his green eyes. 

'Cat Noir might be busy,' Marinette says, looking at me. 

My eyes widen. 

'Don't you two know?' Nino's mouth falls open. 'I thought you'd know for sure.' He says to me. 

'Look,' Marinette holds out her phone, showing me a picture of myself, and uh Cat Noir. 'Apparently Cat Noir has a girlfriend.' She bumps my hip. 

The picture shows Cat Noir smirking down at me in his arms. It was taken right after he saved me from Lightning Bolt. 

'That's completely out of context,' I splutter. 'Cat Noir and I-' 

Adrien looks completely speechless. 

'Yeah, it's-uh,' He stumbles. 

'Besides, Kitty wouldn't be able to get someone like me,' I smirk at Marinette. 

Adrien's mouth falls open. 

'I don't know about that, Cat Noir's pretty cool.' He argues. 

'Well, you're tons more awesome,' Marinette says quickly. 'I mean-' 

I burst out laughing. 'Let's go-' I say. 'I'll text you guys the details about the movie.' 

...

'What was that all about?' I pull Marinette aside, grabbing her phone and staring at the cursed photo. 'Cat Noir and I? Who even took it?' 

Marinette shrugs. 'This is good news, isn't it?' 

I inhale sharply. 'Good news? Everyone's going to think I'm dating a superhero! They'll never leave me alone! I don't have a mask to hide under!' 

Marinette chuckles softly. 'Don't worry, I'm sure the news won't have gotten out yet.' 

'We aren't even dating!' I protest, glancing around to make sure that cat isn't spying on us. 

Marinette regards me with a skeptical expression. 'The chemistry between you two is real though.' 

'What if I don't like his true identity, I mean he could be a thirty year old pervert!' I complain. 

'A thirty year old pervert?' Marinette rolls her eyes. 'Come on, he's our age and even you know that!' 

'Do I really?' I raise an eyebrow. Okay, so I know who Cat Noir truly is but I'm not about to let the public know, and that includes my twin. 

Marinette shakes her head. 'Don't worry about it. If he really likes you, he'll tell you his true identity.' A cheeky look spreads over her face. 'Besides, you can't do anything with that suit on.' 

My mouth falls open. Before I can retort a few angry words back at her-

'So is it, like true then?' The obnoxiously loud voice of Chloe says from behind me. 'You, Y/n Dupain-Cheng are dating a superhero?' 

'Meow,' Sabrina remarks from beside her, which is entirely unhelpful. 

'No.' I protest. 'That photo is fake.' 

'Sure it is,' Chloe snorts. 'How you managed to get him, I don't know, but if you see Ladybug, tell her I want another picture.' 

'You and Ladybug are not friends,' I growl. 'Leave us alone!' 

'Ugh,' Chloe growls. 'Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!' 

'Her attitude is ridiculous,' Marinette whispers. 

'Tell me about it.'