I 71 I

'I'm going out for a bit,' I say to Marinette as she sits at her desk. She looks up from her project, placing her needle and thread down and spinning to face me in her chair.

'Where are you going?' Marinette asks.

'To see Adrien,' I say slowly, biting my lip.

'Oh, so you're finally going to sort things out with him?' Mari raises her eyebrows. Oh shoot, I forgot that I didn't tell her....

'Yeah,' I nod quickly. 'See you later!'

'Bye,' Mari waves. 'Good luck.'

...

'Longg, bring the storm.' I say.

Soaring into the air, I fly in the direction of Adrien's house. Within two minutes, I reach its tall frame, pausing just outside of his window. Not bothering to see if he's in his room, I slide through the window, landing neatly on the ground.

I take a deep breath, trying to decide what to say to him. Maybe I shouldn't have made Longg transform me for this but...I have an idea.

'Um..Hello? Adrien?' I call hesitantly, pacing a couple steps forward into the familiar room. 'Are you...here?'

'Ryuko?' Adrien's confused voice asks.

'Hey Adrien,' I say with a quick smile. His face breaks into a somewhat mischievous grin.

'What are you doing here?' He blinks. I sit down beside him on the bed. 'I mean, how do you know who I am?'

'Well of course I know you.' I pause. 'You know, I just wanted to uh...' I scratch the back of my head, trying to think of a legit reason. 'I wanted to ask you if you-uh knew where Cat Noir is?'

'Why?' Adrien frowns. 'Did he do something wrong?' I see the panic flit across his face.

Okay now, this is the part I'm not sure about. I lean in slowly, keeping my face blank. Adrien's eyes widen, and the silent battle that I can tell is raging inside his head intensifies. The confusion returns to his features but now he's trying to fight back a smirk.

'He hasn't done anything wrong,' I say, tipping my head slightly and smirking. 'But I just thought you might be able to contact him.'

'Why would I-'

'I thought you two were...um...friends,' I say, glancing down at my lap. 'Maybe....' 

'We are,' Adrien arches an eyebrow. 'And uh...what did you need him for?' 

'A few things,' I say with a casual look on my face, enjoying the fact that Adrien turns into a tomato and starts stuttering. 

'Wh-why are you telling me thi-' I interrupt him, kissing him on the lips, and pushing him down. Whoops, looks like he no longer gets to be in command. Adrien's eyes widen but he doesn't try to fight back. I let him sit up slowly, and his face is bright red, the confusion still evident. 'Wha-'

I smile innocently. 'What's wrong?'

'Why-'

'I am your girlfriend after all,' I say with a grin. 'Longg, clear skies.