I 5 I

After the long and eventful day, I'm so looking forward to crashing in my bed. 

'Y/n,' Marinette says to me after dinner. 'I'm sorry.' 

'For what?' 

'For putting you in danger,' she sighs. 'I never should've gotten you involved in this superhero business.' 

My mouth falls open. 'But I like being involved.' 

Marinette's face brightens a bit. 'I know. Next time we'll have to be more careful.' 

'So there is a next time?' I smile. 

'Of course.' She says. 

'But no more swapping,' I point out. 'Adrien saw through that.' 

Marinette gasps. 'What? Why didn't you tell me sooner?' 

I roll my eyes. 'Sorry, I would've said something, had I not been trapped in a picture frame!' 

'Right.' Marinette looks at the floor. 'What did he say?' 

'Not much,' I mutter. 'Just that he knew it wasn't really you.' 

Marinette slaps her forehead, groaning. 'Ugh. I seriously thought it would work.' 

I pat her shoulder. 'We'll try something else. I'm sure he likes you.' 

Tikki flies out of Marinette's bag again. 'Don't forget to tell her.' 

'Tell me what?' 

'Right, I'm sleeping at Alya's tonight, because she invited me like a week ago.' Marinette says. 

'Alright.' I nod. 'Oh just so you know, Dad and Mom have a 'parent relaxation' day booked at that fancy hotel across the street. They won't be around tonight either.' I say. 

Marinette regards me with concern. 'You sure you're alright all by yourself..here?' 

I smile. 'I'll be fine. Just don't let any other supervillains attack, and I'll be fine.' 

'No promises,' Marinette jokes. 

...

I'm awakened at around midnight by a tapping at my window. Groggily, I roll out of bed, and push the window open. 

'Whosethere,' I grumble. A quiet thump sounds behind me and I whirl around to see- 'Kitty?' 

'In the fur, Darling,' He flops down onto my bed. 'So this is your room.' 

'You've got the wrong address,' I mutter. 'Ladybug doesn't live here.' 

'I'm not here to see Ladybug.' he smirks. 'I'm here to see you.' 

'And why is that?' I frown. 

He shrugs, tapping my pillow with a claw. 'Couldn't sleep.' 

I sigh. 'So you decided you'd sleep here?' 

A grin spreads across his masked face. 'I just came to talk, but if you want to sleep together than that's-' 

'God.' I groan, sitting next to him on the bed. 'You realize, that I have no idea who you are under there....or at least not a hundred percent certainty.' 

'Don't you?' He whispers, pulling my chin up so my face is at his level. My eyes meet his. They're a bright shade of green, unmistakably- 

I pull away. 'I don't want to know who you are.' 

Cat Noir lets out a long sigh. 'What does it matter? You know me...your favourite superhero!' 

'What if Ladybug's my favourite superhero?' 

He laughs. 'Then-then I'll-I'll-' 

'Claw me?' 

'I'd kiss you.' He says unblushingly. 

'That doesn't sound like a good punishment.' I take it as a joke, which some part of me knows it actually wasn't. 'Like I said, I still don't know who you are.' 

'Yes you do,' He says firmly. 

'I do,' I hesitate. 'But do I really?' 

His face falls. 'I can't tell you who I am.' 

I let out a small laugh. 'But Kitty, I already know.' 

Cat Noir shakes his head. 

'So you've just decided to fall for me as Cat Noir then?' He leans in closer. 

'Let's just say you better catch me....Adrien.'