I 11 I

'Y/n.' I awake to the sound of Adrien whispering my name. I look up to see him already in Cat Noir form. He's still lying next to me, but his eyes are bright and alert. 'I have to go back to my house before it's time for school. My father's going to kill me if I'm late for the driver.' 

I groan, shifting my position and pulling the covers up to my chin. Cat Noir smirks down at me, brushing a piece of hair out of my eyes. 

'What time's it?' I mumble incoherently. 

'Six thirty,' he replies, letting out a loud sigh. 'I know it's early.' 

Still sleepy, I roll over again, trapping him underneath me. He tenses with surprise, but relaxes, wrapping his arms around my back. I tuck my head beside his, closing my eyes. 

'You're not going anywhere.' I murmur. 

Suddenly, I hear a sound that exactly resembles a-

'Did you just...purr?' My mouth drops open. 

His eyes widen. 'Uh, no.' Cat Noir leaps up, jumping to the other side of the room. 

'I didn't know you could purr, Kitty.' I laugh, sitting up. He blushes, avoiding eye contact. 

'I don't purr.' Cat Noir scratches the back of his neck. 

'You're blushing,' I point out. 'Cat got your tongue?' 

He scoffs sarcastically, leaping at me and pining me to the bed like a cat would to prey. 'I'm never speechless.' 

'Careful Kitty,' I smirk up at him. 'Wouldn't want you to start purring again.' 

'You're never going to let this go, are you?' 

'Never.' 

He kisses me lightly on the head before jumping out the window. 

....

I  yawn widely, trying to stay awake as I walk into science class. Ms. M frowns at me as I walk by her desk. 

'You look extremely tired y/n,' she scolds. 'You need to get a better sleep.' 

'Sorry,' I apologize, taking my seat next to Marinette. 

'You do look tired,' She points out. 'Didn't you go to bed early last night?' 

I nod. 'I'm just-' 

'Adrien, I can't believe your father didn't ground you for sneaking out last night!' Nino exclaims loudly. 

'What's this?' Chloe's mouth drops open. 'Adrikins, you snuck out?' 

Adrien looks slightly embarrassed. 'It was nothing.' 

'Huh,' Alya frowns, looking suspicious. 

'What?' I whip my head around so fast my neck hurts. 

'It's not like Mr. Agreste to be so easy on Adrien,' Alya says. 

I sigh. This sneaking around is exhausting. 

'If you're all done discussing Adrien's relationship with his father,' Ms. M glares at us all. 'Today we're going to be starting our biology unit.' 

Marinette grumbles to herself under her breath, pulling out her textbook. 

'This week we will be studying different animal behaviors. For today...does anyone know what Felinology is? 

I stifle a laugh. 'It's the study of cats.' I say, raising my hand. 

'That's correct.' 

Behind me, I hear Adrien shift uncomfortably in his seat. I exchange amused glances with Marinette, and I can tell the both of us are thinking of a very specific black cat. 

'Miss?' I raise my hand again, after listening to Ms. M drone on about cats for twenty minutes. 

'Yes, Y/n?' 

'I have a question.' A grin slowly spreads across my face. 

'Is it relevant?' She sighs, leaning against the blackboard and tapping her fingernails on the desk. 

'So very relevant,' I put on my most innocent smile. 'Why do cats purr?' 

I hear a loud gasp from behind me, and I turn to see Adrien as red as a tomato. 

'Looks like Mr. Agreste has the answer to this,' Ms. M shoots her 'why aren't you paying attention' look at Adrien. 

'Uh-I-I don't know,' He stammers. 

'Cats usually purr when they're happy, or sexually aroused.' the teacher opens her book. 'Says it right here.' 

I take it back, I don't want to know why cats purr. Adrien is frozen behind me and Marinette is trying not to die of laughter. I choke on my spit and my face feels like it's burning. 

'You okay?' Marinette frowns at me. 

'Miss?' Sabrina says. I slowly turn around to look at Adrien. His face is a mixture of embarrassment, sheepishness, and mischief. 'What about Cat Noir?' 

My mouth drops open. What the hell is she doing?

'What do you mean, what about Cat Noir?' Ms. M's eyebrows contract together so far it looks like she has a unibrow. 

Sabrina looks slightly disgruntled. 'Well he has some cat aspects, so if he were to purr, hypothetically, what would that be a sign of.' 

Ms. M sighs frustratedly. 'I don't know how that relates at all, but I would assume it would be for the same reasons.' 

'Oooh,' Chloe sneers. 'I bet Y/n knows all about that.' 

'Can I go to the bathroom?' Adrien says loudly. 

'Go ahead, but next time put up your hand.' 

'Can I go too?' I ask. 

'Fine.' She sighs, throwing her hands up in the air. 'Why do I even bother teaching?' 

...