I 49 I

(So online it says that Longg is female, so that's what I'm using for this-)

'B-but I can't have a Miraculous,' I stutter. 'I've never used one be-' Well that's not 100% percent true. 'I-I don't.' 

'Y/n Dupain Cheng,' Ladybug smiles at me. 'You're ready for this. We need a partner like you.' 

'Of course we need you, darling,' Cat Noir smirks. 'Who else would we pick for this job?' 

I blink. 'Seriously?' 

'The Lucky Charm never lies,' Ladybug tosses it up in the air a couple of times. 'Once I say the words, everything will go back to how it was before-your memories of what happened will be gone. I'm guessing you'll only remember helping us defeat Oblivio.' 

'So I won't remember....that I was forgotten?' I trail off slowly. Does this mean I'll really forget who Hawkmoth is?

'Yes, I think so,' Ladybug frowns. 'Why, is there something you have to tell us?' 

I shake my head. 'No...there isn't.' 

'Trust me on this, y/n.' Cat Noir looks into my eyes, his green, mine bluebell. 'I know you can do this.' 

'If it wasn't for you, Hawkmoth probably would've taken both our miraculous,' Ladybug reasons. 'We couldn't have fixed this without you.' 

'But there's got to be someone more experienced to be a full time Kwami owner,' I scoff. 'What about...Rena Rouge, or Carapace?' 

Ladybug shakes her head, showing me the dragon statue in her hand. 'It doesn't work like that. The Lucky Charm is telling us that we need you.' 

'Al...right,' I hesitate. (Whoops, never hesitate.) 

'You're in?' Cat Noir looks thrilled. 

'I'm in.'

Ladybug pulls the Miraculous box out of her magic yo-yo. 'Here is the Dragon Miraculous, she hands me the box. I pull out the necklace, gazing at it before putting it on. 

'Greetings-I am your Kwami, Longg.' The tiny red dragon kwami says, appearing in front of me. 

'Hi-Longg,' I say nervously. 'It's nice to meet you.' 

'Nice to meet you too,' Longg flits around my head. 'Hello Ladybug and Cat Noir.' 

'Hey Longg,' Cat Noir says. 'Long time no see.' He grins. 'Get it?' 

Longg just blinks up at him. Ladybug rolls her eyes. 

'To transform, you will say the words: Longg, bring the storm!' Longg swallows before continuing on-

'You will be able to transform between three states of matter. Water, wind, and thunder.' Longg smiles at me, floating backwards. 

'I think I understand,' I muse slowly. 

'To transform between these states of matter, just say 'Water dragon' or whichever you may need.' Longg explains fervently, his big eyes blinking up at me. 

'That's fairly straightforward,' I nod. 

'And remember, you can never use your miraculous for personal gain,' Ladybug reminds me, glancing at Cat Noir. 'And you can never tell anyone your identity.' 

'But you guys know,' I protest. 'Aren't you supposed to not know either?' 

'Trust me on this, y/n,' Cat Noir grins sideways. 'I'd recognize you anywhere. Besides you already know both our identities, and you haven't told anyone.' 

'That's true,' Ladybug looks reproachful. 'You weren't supposed to know though.'

'Yes, yes, I know what I'm not supposed to know,' I wave it off. 'You two are still stubborn to your own tradition-' 

'Are you ready to transform?' Longg asks. 

I don't hesitate. 'Longg, bring the storm!' The somewhat familiar transformation takes place, leaving me with a red, black and gold suit that blends seamlessly with my skin. 

'Woah-you look hot,' Cat Noir grins at me, looking me up and down. 

I roll my eyes. 'Eyes on my face, Kitty.'